22nd July :: GuruPoornima Saisatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

||Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnu
    Gurur DevoMaheshwarah
    Guru SaakshaataParabrahma
    Tasmai Shri GuruveNamah||

GuruPoornima 2011.jpg

Guru Poornima is celebrated as a THREE DAY FESTIVAL in Shirdi and we are doing our Saisatcharitra Parayan on 22nd July 2013 (Monday)

Thank you Baba for always guiding us and help us to be on the right path and for such an opportunity.

Thank you sisters for the overwhelming response and many can feel the bonding getting stronger in their spiritual goals and their materialistic satisfaction also happening in reality, as we have been doing PARAYAN since Oct 2012

The first post of this thread and the following links gives the significance of the Guru poornima, Let us chant Naamasamran on the auspicious day and seek blessings of Guru Saibaba.

ESSENTIAL

Please understand that the PRE/POST PARAYAN CONFIRMATIONS (with Chapter Numbers) are most essential, as we are a family from across the globe in different timezones, kindly adhere to post confirmations within the Timings mentioned below:

TIMINGS:: 6am – 8pm (IST)

No Hard and Fast Rules whatsoever, Your dedication and devotion are the most important essential for SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN,

Offer Naivedhya/Prasad as per your convenience, it can be as simple as fruits, milk, sugarcandies or even sweet pongal/ Kheer, whatever according to time available and your mindset.

Please Pray for one and all either before and after Parayan.

May Baba hear all our prayers and also help us to climb up in the spiritual ladder and realize him within us.

Each one of us will read TWO ALLOTTED CHAPTERS (link below) of SAISATCHARITRA in our own convenient language and this time we would be completing THREE CYCLES OF PARAYAN of the Holy Book Saisatcharitra on the auspicious day. Hope this keeps increasing as more devotees join in future parayan.

Link of the Spreadsheet allotting chapter is available just above and at my signature too for easy reference…

Read the allotted chapter of Saisatcharitra on 22nd July (Mon) GuruPoornima Day

 It can be in any language of your choice (Online link at my signature “Saisatcharitra”)

 Timings 06am to 08pm (IST)

 No fasting, No rules whatsoever,

 Keep Naivedya as usual and pray pre & post parayan

 Preferably Do parayan at home, if not it is fine whatever it is comfortable

 if it falls on menstrual days, please prefer to read it from the system or printed pages of the chapters (take prints in advance as a precautionary measure) or if you are otherwise uncomfortable ask someone else in your house (may be your spouse/mom/siblings/children (big enough to understand) to read on your behalf.

Continued... [​IMG]

Note: please read all the points mentioned so that thereare no doubts raised, don’t feel it is the same, (especially for New Entrants) and
    please don't repeat with your queries without gathering information from the post, Every line has a value, Thanks for your understanding..

Anyone who could help reading ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS please make a mention while you post your PRE CONFIRMATION

[​IMG]OM SAIRAM [​IMG]

8 people like this.

2. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister,

I would like to be the part of the Holy Sai Satcharitra parayana on GuruPurnima.I confirm to read chapters 27&28.I would post the post confirmation once I finish.I would like to read additional chapters.

Thank you,

OM SAIRAM

3. Saisakthi

:welcome Smilysmile sister,

You have already been allotted Chapters, please check and place your PRE CONFIRMATION, Thanks, Sairam

Thanks to BABA for bringing you in First. Sairam

4. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

Thank you mam.
    Confirming I will read chapters 37 and 38 on Monday 22nd.

Om Sai Ram
    May baba bless all.

5. luvli

luvli Silver IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi,

I confirm that I will read chapters 39 and 40 on July 22nd.

Om Sai Ram

6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Sairam,
    I confirm that I will read chapters 35 and 36 of Sai Satcharitha on the Holy Gurupurnima day.
    Thanks for the pm.

Sairam.

7. vadaparti

vadaparti Silver IL'ite

Om Sai Ram

Thank you for including me in the parayanam . Noted my chapteres (7and 8). Will comfirm after reading them

Manjula

8. Saisakthi

:welcome Luvly Roses Sister,

Sairam

9. Saisakthi

:welcome Luvli Sister

Sairam

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear SaiSakthi Sister,

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to participate in this SaiSatcharitra Parayan.

I hereby confirm that I will be reading the chapters allocated to me CHAPTER 50 and EPILOGUE