1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

221g refusal blue form

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by madhurireddy, Dec 11, 2009.

1. madhurireddy

madhurireddy New IL'ite

can anyone plz tell me about 221g refusal blue form
    i got 221g blue form for dependent visa
    The interviewer issued me 221g form for admin review
    how long it will take for processing
    They didnt returned my passport.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

2. sweet_jindagi

sweet_jindagi New IL'ite

Hi madhurireddy
    This is the information about the blue hangout.

The blue handout is given to the candidates from whom additional documents are required. When you have the required documents, either from the petitioner, from you, or from both, you should submit all the requirements either in person on given days and given times to the Consulate or drop them off at the VFS drop box. Specific instructions regarding which documents are required and how to submit them are provided in your blue form.These instructions vary on a case-by-case basis. Do not make an appointment. Do not contact the Consulate regarding the status of your case. Applicants with such cases will be contacted by the U.S. Consulate in Chennai when further action is required from the applicant.A case number is marked on the form for your further communication.

3. madhurireddy

madhurireddy New IL'ite

hi sweet_jindagi
    thanks for ur reply

But they didnt ask me for documents they just wrote admin review and it was almost 1 month still i didnt get visa

they didnt returned my passport also
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. sweet_jindagi

sweet_jindagi New IL'ite

Hi madhurireddy
    sometimes additional processing is required and may be your case falls into that category. did they gave you some timeframe to not to contact them?... and if not then you should wait for some more time...

5. madhurireddy

madhurireddy New IL'ite

hi
    The interviewer asked me to cal after 2 weeks if i didnt get a cal from them
    I called themlast week.They said that its in administrative processing and they cant say the exact time for processing.After completion of the case the status gets updated in this site http://hyderabad.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/dhSnXyOGTYju1U256KGf8g/2009dec10.pdf.

can i call them continuosly and ask about my visa?
    will that be good if i cal them continuosly?

6. sweet_jindagi

sweet_jindagi New IL'ite

No it will not be good to contact them again as it can affect your visa processing... you can just keep checking the status on site...