2014 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan in IL

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 30, 2013.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

Om Sai Ram.

May Sai Baba bless us all.

With His blessings, today I have completed chapter-8 of the Holy Shri Sai Satcharita, as part of the year long Parayan.

I started with my regular prayers, Sai Baba's Ashtotram and special prayers for the IL Sisters and their families including TTC Sisters and then chapter- 8 of Shri Sai Satcharita, neivedyam and Arthi.

I thank Baba for giving me this opportunity through you.

May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Sarvantar Bahih- Sthithaya Namaha- Humble salutation to Him who is existent- everywhere, all pervading and all knowing.

7 people like this.
  2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

PARAYAN 2, WEEK 08, Feb 20th (Thu)

Kakad30May.jpg

Thank you Sayee for yet another Week's Parayan being commenced by Senior Sai Sister Suryakala, please be with us throughout the day and help each one of us to do our part of the reading with devotion and dedication.

I have been praying for Sister RKG's mom who was critical as she wanted it to be silent prayer, but Sayee has opted, to reach her unto thy lotus feet, May the SOUL rest in peace. May Sayee give strength to the family at this time of grief.

May Sayee be with the mom (shared by Sister bhucat) and improve her health soon to be fit.

Please bless all Sisters on TTC soon with surprise Sayee.. May Sayee be with Sister Saras to upload the Prayer thread for WEEK 08

Happy to share Sister USHA will be reading her part of the PARAYAN (WEEK 08) at Shirdi, this is the first ever time for 2014 Parayan, Thank you Sayee for this opportunity, 2013, we recall Sister itsmebhagi commenced this, Sooner or later hope everyone of us get BLESSED to step into Dwarakamayee..

May Sayee guide us always,
    SAIRAM

17 people like this.
  3. Mohanas

Mohanas Silver IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister,

With BABA's blessings, I completed the parayan of chapter 20 this morning along with SAI Ashtothara namavali.

I was so restless for few days and todays chapter gave me some peace of mind. Thank you BABA and you for giving me this oppurtunity.

Sarve jana sukhinobhavanthu

OM SAIRAM
    OM SAIRAM
    OM SAIRAM

4. Mohanas

Mohanas Silver IL'ite

Thank you SaiSakthi Sister for divine darshan of BABA.

Regards,
    Mohana

5. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM to my extended SAI family,

I am not sure if I posted my preconfirmation. Sorry about that. But baba's strength and blessings I confirm that I will do Parayan of chapter 40 today.

OM SAI RAM

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister, I completed reading the chapter 11 today with baba`s grace..

Quite some days, i am missing my dad very much.... I want him to be back with me... My dad was with his when my bro and myself are facing tough times. now we are progressing in ur financial situations.. please dad come back to us.... I know you will be seeing us but my heart wants you to be physically be with us and support us..

Baba please give my dad back to me..
    Am sorry sister for being so emotional.

7. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi sister

I confirm that I have read chapter 21 allocated to me today.

Felt at peace.

8. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister,

I finished reading chapter 47.I read out loud so that my kids could hear ..They were keen to listen Baba leela and slept in the middle .

Prayed to Baba to be with me to give good health to my family.Prayed for the little kids who lost their Mom recently ,under the care of grand parents.May Baba become their Mom and Dad.

Thanks for Baba's message as I was thinking about health issues etc,the end of the chapter 47 says, there is no escape unless one suffers and squares up one's old debts and dealings with others.May be that was my previous Karma,all I pray is to give strength instead of getting worried by problems

Prayed for one and all and Sisters in TTC.

May BABA be with you in every step of your education project

OM SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  9. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi Sister,

By Baba's grace, I confirm that I completed reading 18th & 19th chapter today as alloted to me.

I don't know for some reason, I was so excited and restless, waiting for Thursday to come so that I can read Baba's Leelas. Only after reading today's chapter, I realised that this also was one of Baba's Leelas.

May Baba bless all.

Banu

10. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Sairam,

I confirm that I read chapter 20 today!!...

Usha Sister, may you have the best Parayan and Prayer at Shirdi... Very happy to note that you have made it this year, and making us also feel our presence there... Have a lovely dharshan and time, enjoy every single minute!!!

Praying for the mother (Shared by Bhucat sister)... May Baba keep her safe and improve her health....

|| Om Sai Ram ||

1 person likes this.