2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Foxybeat sister,

Congratulations on being MOM. Great. Enjoy your days with your son.

1 person likes this.
  2. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Sairam Sister,

I somehow missed your response and happen to see it just now...sorry for the late reply!!!

Yeah that's great to hear that Shanva Sister visited Shirdi... I was thinking why there are no posts from her and glad to know about her trip!!!

Yeah though the crowd was more and it took a long time for dharshan, we felt happy to visit Tirupathi, where we cannot step in without His call!!

Shanva Sister: Please do post your experiences when you get time!!!!

3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Foxy beat Sister,

Sairam!

The Baby Sai pic is so cute that I can imagine how your baby Sai looks like!!! Congrats on your delivery and bundle of joy!! May you have the best time with him... :thumbsup

Feeling so happy to see so many of you sisters getting your baby, with firm prayers... feeling so motivated that Baba never leaves any of His children walk away empty handed!! I wish and pray that all TTC sisters be blessed by BABA!!

Regarding your friend, I am so surprised that Baba has pulled her also in our family, that Saras Sister included her in prayers.. So happy for her as well, congrats sister!!

Please do drop in when time permits, share your experiences and joy, that will give confidence for those who need it at this point of time!!

Also do let us know what have you named your son...eager to know!!! :confused2:

Take care, loads of love and kisses to the little one... :p

|| Om Sai Ram ||

3 people like this.
  4. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

thanks bhagi sister. My LO is a girl, have named her Anya. Its a lot of sleepless nights and exhaustion right now but still enjoying with her. She knows me and keeps searching for me if I move away for a little while also. It is a totally awesome feeling.

I will include all the TTC sisters in my prayers. Baba will surely grant their wishes too.

Om Sai Ram !!

5 people like this.
  5. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Sairam...

Foxybeat sister,

First of all congrats...its very happy read your post...it gives more happiness and hope..thanks for your prayers...happy and enjoy motherhood...sweet kisses to your lo..

May baba bless you and your family in abundance

6. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

very sorry wrong post

7. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sai sakthi akka,

I confirm to read the chapter # 28 on 6th March 2014. Also, my baby is turning 3 on friday ( March - 7). I request all my sai sisters to offer their blessings to him.

Sai ram..

8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Foxybeat sister.

9. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

When i read it first time, i did not get the actual happening, but only when i read it second time i got the message.....OMG! "ethallava unmaiyana bhakthiku avar tharum parisu" i felt goosebumps when i read the lines....no other words sister,
    btw feeling so pity of that young boy :-(

1 person likes this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Bhucat,

Sairam, Better late than never, reading Baba's leelas anytime increase our bonding and blind faith.

When the door scratched we may think "Y" following or preceding incident will surely tell us why Baba managed us or his devotees with an effectively lesser incident.

Babas leelas are only known to him, let us always cherish them, Thanks for refreshing the thread, SAIRAM

4 people like this.