1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2 types of hubbies , which one wud you prefer ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by SadMarried, Jul 9, 2015.

1. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

i know there are more than 2 types but i categorized this into two based on Hubbies involvement on Wive's outlook/appearance etc.

These 2 types are:
    Type 1> Who cares about everything wives wear eg clothes , shoes , bags , makeup, small details. Those hubbies buy these things for wives. they insist on wives to wear certain clothes/shoes etc on certain occasion. Those hubbies who praise wives alot when they look good and also comment when they don't.

Type 2> Who doesn't care about what wives wearing , don't bother much with small details. Doesn't buy womanly things. Let wives buy and choose whatever they want to wear.wear. Doesn't like being asked what to wear etc. Unromantic type.

Mine is type 2. No matter how much effort i put into looking good he doesn't compliment,or rather he doesn't take much notice. he doesn't buy anything for me unless i specifically ask to. he doesn't mind whatever i wear too. I get to choose what to wear myself. My sister's hubby is type 1. sometimes i envy her , her hubby buys dresses/shoes/bags etc for her, wants her to wear specific dress on special occasion etc. But sometimes i don't like when he wants to get too involved on girly stuff. HE would say he is not going with her if she doesn't put eyeliner on or put that specific dress on. So she doesn't have much say on what to wear herself. Even if i feel my sister's hubby is so caring , romantic he choose dresses and everything for her but i feel its little bit difficult for my sister to please her hubby sometimes.

I have various friends with these 2 types of hubbies. I couldn't decide if i prefer hubby type 1 or 2 , but it would be good to have type 3 with balance between type 1 and 2 .

What type is yours?

2. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

I would prefer a healthy mix of both..

75% type 2 and 25% type 1 is my definition of healthy mix..

3. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

I prefer the type where after we are married, and we are anyway wife and hubby, neither of us keep analyzing what type is better theoretically.

1 person likes this.
  4. SadMarried

SadMarried Silver IL'ite

This post is for fun and sharing girly idea/thoughts. No-one is talking about changing your type if you don't prefer. And Yes we are not getting divorced because we don't like our types. We do talk about this in girly get together , so thought it would be fun to see ideas/thoughts about this topic from wonderful IL ladies.

5. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

My hubby is type 2. I prefer type 2. I hate hubbies who say don't wear this and that. Its not that we go out in swimsuit but atleast we shud have freedom of expression.

1 person likes this.
  6. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

My hubby is type 1 he loves to compliment my dress and looks and he always wants me to dress in modern attire .

7. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

I didnt say "changing the type", I said "analyzing the type", and yes thats my preference so I stated it. Sure others can have a preference to analyze, ofcourse yes.

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Mine is type 2 and I like it that way.
    He won't compliment unless I go fishing for one .If he does compliment,then it is something to be treasured.

He won't know the difference between mascara and eye shadow. I once had put oil and made a neat plait(very very rare)and he said"your hair looks neat and in place today":roll:( example of his compliment).

11 people like this.
  9. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

@Yellowmango, I think I am married to your h 's twin!

1 person likes this.
  10. lat13

lat13 Senior IL'ite

My hubby is type 2. He buys what ever I need but never interfere in my dressing r make up.
    Before my marriage I thought he studied in London so his expection would more. But til now he never said to wear this and that. He says what ever u like u wear.