1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

2 bhk apt in redmond/bellevue area

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by abhiadi, Jun 24, 2010.

1. abhiadi

abhiadi New IL'ite

Hi all,

we are planning to shift to a 2bhk apartment in redmond/bellevue area.pls suggest some good well maintained communities.Currently in our commnity, for 2 bhk the rent is arnd 1470, which i feel is a bit more but ayways the community is very good. Still wud like to explore other options as well.
    kindly suggest.

thanks

2. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

Hi abiadi,

I moved to Bellevue only 7 months back. Though I'm new to this area, as far as I know and from what I've heard Archstone, Onyx, Valencia and Trails of Redmond are all good. There are a couple of Archstone properties in and around Bellevue/Redmond area. Woodland and Foothill commons have good community amenities but the apartments as such are pretty old and not renovated but you will find lots of Indians there and may be you can see the apartment yourself and decide. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Sowmya

3. Anunandagiri

Anunandagiri New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

This is Anuradha. I am moving Bellevue in march and looking for a good 2bhk appt with all the required facilities and amenities in a friendly neighbourhood. It would nice to have Indians around. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Anuradha.

4. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hi, There are good apartments like Adagio, Archstone etc at 148th Ave NE, Bellevue area. They are good. It is bang opposite to microsoft offices and less than a mile from shopping areas as well. We used to live in those areas few yrs back.