1Million Posts at Indusladies!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Today, we reached a wonderful milestone of 1,000,000 posts in Indusladies.com. It had been a long but eventful journey. A BIG thank you for every IL'ite in making Indusladies.com the largest and friendliest online community for Indian Ladies.

Very soon, we hope to get to 1lakh members. Please help us get there by referring your friends and family. You could win a Mini laptop along the way!

Once again, thank you for being part of this wonderful community and helping us get here.

banner14-300x250.gif

2. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Indus Ladies,

:wow CONGRATS !!!

:2thumbsup: KEEP GOING !!!!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy and Jey,
    You have done it. One million posts and close to a hundred thousand members! Of course these are not mere statistics. Not just numbers.

Out of the one million posts many have made people cry, laugh, think, plan and have even helped fellow human beings in their hour of crisis. And to cap it all there were posts in which people prayed for those they have not even met. And the prayers worked all the time. The recent example is the miracle in the recovery of our well known member Mithila Kannan.

When this world is torn by conflicts, when there are no place for values, when human relationships is steadily going out of fashion you had the courage to start a website which underlined nothing but the loving relationship that is possible between two human beings.

If a lady from California can comment on my writings, or a lady whom I have never met is coming to my daughter's wedding on Feb 11th, if the recipes created and tested in Mylapore are being religiously followed from Miami to Moscow, if the jewelery design given by a girl in Chennai is admired by a woman sitting in China.. well it's because of this great community.

Numbers are no doubt important. But members are infinitely more so. IL recognised this difference and that explains the great numbers and also the great members.

Thank you all for making this mofusil accountant a proud member of such a loving community.
    love,
    sridhar

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  4. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Very nice to hear the news. Thanks to Malathy who has started this wonderful site.

Thanks to all ILs who have posted to make this as 1 million posts. I am happy that i am also a part of this team. My posts are also counted in this 1 million.

5. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Indusladies,

Congratulations on achieving this milestone. .....Wish you all the best to achieve the milestones ahead in indusladies as well as in your life...

6. muva

muva New IL'ite

Wow,Congrats ILs,let us make it be in world records.....keep on going....:rotfl:thumbsup

7. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

:party:party:party
    THATZ GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :cheers:cheers:cheers

I AM REALLY HAPPY TO BE APART OF THIS FAMILY..
    LETZ KEEP GOING:thumbsup

8. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Congrats, Malathy and Jey!

You have really created a great community of dear Ilites !

1 million will be a thing of the past very soon-when you announce the 10millionth post very soon !!!!

BTW which is that lucky post?

9. ramie

ramie New IL'ite

Hello malathy mam n jey ,

Hats off to both of you!!:thumbsup

I am pretty new to this site and truly amazing...infact i am addicted to this great site..

Congrats!!

cheers,
    Ramya..

10. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Dear Induslady

Congratulations for getting this success.It's a big :wow:wow. Keep going.