1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

15 days till EDD (expected due date)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lucullan, Oct 10, 2008.

1. lucullan

lucullan New IL'ite

Oh, boy. I don't remember being this impatient with my first pregnancy. But now this 15 days seem like such a drag! And that's certainly not the "worst case scenario" at all :) Lets say that nothing happens...then they induce the labour at 42 weeks. So theoreticaly i could be waiting maximum 29 more days. And THAT seems like..hmm...too long of a wait :)

I know i shouldn't feel like that but I am so ready to deliver this baby. If only the baby would be ready! :)

I generally feel like a beached whale to put it mildly! I am sick of my sleeping on either side position. Even that can't last for more then one hour and i have to flip to the other side because my hips start to hurt...lol. The flip itself is a moaning performance of a struggling whale as mentioned before. Imagine i also have to transfer all the pillows from under my legs to the other side. That means at least 8 flips per night, and then at least 5 times wobbling to the loo and back. OMG! I never thought a body can become this huge, this inflexible...i am not even going to go into how hard it is to put panties and pants on! I have to hold on to some chair for support!

Getting up is an art and then wobbling like a penguin to wherever i need to go...90% that would be loo! Gosh I can't wait to get this baby out and get my body back.

I hereby solemnly swear that i am getting back in shape after the delivery and taking great care of my precious body. I miss running, i miss skipping, i miss running up he stairs, chasing the ball...i have to remind myself i am not old just yet...just pregnant. And that will pass and I will gather all my enthusiasm to get my old body back.

Yesssss! Come baby, don't make me wait to long :bowdown

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Good luck dear.. I hear and can emphatise with every part of what you are saying.. I am sure its going to be just a few more days.. Then you will have the little one to cuddle with.. here's something to cheer you my friend

[​IMG]

3. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

i think it happens the second time. i remember i felt the same.. when will this delivery happen. first time i was quite patient. best of luck for both of you. may god bless you with a bonny baby. amen

4. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

I remember feeling the same way. Hang in there, you are almost there. Your bundle of joy will be soon arriving.
    All the best for a healthy baby.

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hi There,

Quite a hilarious take on seriously painful situation. I am pregnent with first baby and in sixth month. I can totally feel what you say. Though my worst times are yet to come. Sleepign 8 hours blissfully, I am sure it will change as you mention.
    Hang in there buddy...
    I am also so determind to shrink myself right after the delivery.

Ria