14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get blessed..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

RAMAVIJAYA PARAYAN

OM SRI RAM :: AUM SAI RAM

[​IMG]

Lord Rama Padukas at Rameshwaram (Jyothirling)

We at IL are here for the third year commencing 14 day Rama Vijaya Parayan from today 16th Mar 2015 (Mon) till 29th Mar 2015 (Sun) by Baba's grace

Shirdi Sai Sanasthan is celebrating the three day festival from 27th Mar to 29th Mar 2015, the main festival on 28th Mar 2015 (Saturday) and we would conclude our RamaVijaya Parayan on the concluding day 29th Mar 2015 (Sunday)

Those of you seeing the post late catch with the PARAYAN Chapters of Day 1 along with Day 2 or as accordingly.

You can follow the thread for daily Chapters along with me, will try to do Parayan and upload in the morning (IST) so that you can read along with all of us.

Sharing the PDF Document of The holy Book compiled by Sister Racr, a noble effort last year when we did the Parayan for easy reference.

RAMAVIJAYA-ENGLISH

As you read everyday you can post confirmation in this same thread on completing the reading to be in pace with fellow devotees.

May Baba and Lord Rama guide us and bless all our homes abundantly

Sayee, Placing all our prayers at thy holy feet, please help us to participate in the PARAYAN devotedly and be BLESSED. If anyone has specific Prayers, please place your prayers at thy feet and take sankalpa of the 14 day parayan.

SAIRAM :: SAIRAM :: SAIRAM

Sisters, Sorry wanted to start a day earlier or atleast in the morning itself, but somehow got delayed due to our travelling, Please excuse me and Join in the participation

Please sisters, go with the flow of Chapters as read everyday, it may sound interesting and make you read more Chapters, but hold your desire that expresses our discipline and dedication for the Parayan,
    Thanks for understanding

10 people like this.

2. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Re: 14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get bless

Saisakthi sister Please count me in.

2 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Re: 14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get bless

Aum Sai Ram, Om Sri Ram

DAY ONE - 16th Mar 2015 (Mon)

Chapters One to Five

Ram1-1.jpg Ram1-2.jpg

Ram1-3.jpg

5 people like this.
  4. Saisakthi

OM SRI RAM, AUM SAIRAM

DAY ONE - 16th Mar

CHAPTERS One to Five

RAM2-1.jpg

4 people like this.
  5. Saisakthi

Om Sri Ram Aum Sai Ram

DAY ONE - 16th Mar

Chapters One to five

RAM3-1.jpg RAM3-2.jpg

4 people like this.
  6. Saisakthi

Om Sri Ram, Aum Sai Ram

Day One - 16th Mar

Chapters One to Five

RAM4-1.jpg RAM4-2.jpg

4 people like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Om Sri Ram Aum Sai Ram

DAY One - 16th Mar

Chapters One to Five

RAM5-1.jpg RAM5-2.jpg

First Day Parayan of RamaVijaya Completed,

May Baba and Lord Rama and Hanuman help us to participate in the next 13 days PARAYAN and stay blessed.

Placing my prayers at thy feet, please help me to be devoted inspite of the stringent schedule and make all our work successful too.

SAIRAM

5 people like this.
  8. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Confirm that I have finished day 1 parayan of Chapters 1-5.

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

@Rajinitk4 Sister,

Thanks to Sayee for bringing you in right at the time of posting, May Baba and Lord Ram fulfill your desires while you do the Parayan,

SAIRAM

10. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

With Baba's blessings and guidance, I have completed Day 1 parayan of Chapters1-5. May baba bless me to complete the remaining days. It was baba's guidance that I saw this page today. I was looking for the Ram Navmi page. @Saisakthi sister are we doing the Ram navmi parayan this year. If yes, please count me in.

Thank you baba.
    OM SAI RAM
    Jai SIYA RAM

1 person likes this.