10th Anniversary of Indusladies - Let's Celebrate!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

10thannivbanner.jpg

Dear IL'ites,

It is amazing that Indusladies is celebrating it’s 10th Anniversary on March 29th. At the core of this success lies our members. Only because of their thoughtful contributions, our site is where it is now. So, we want to dedicate this 10th Anniversary to celebrating our members and their contributions.

Over the next 10-days, we can take up 10 of the most fascinating sections of Indusladies. We will provide our perspective on how it has grown and flourished over the last 10 years.

You all then need to take it from there. Each of you can share some of the most valuable members and their specific contributions that enriched that section. You can just add a link and an optional short comment.

To help you get thinking, here are the most impactful sections that we can take up. I know there are a lot more sections than this, but we had to limit to 10 :)

1. Relationships
    2. Good to Read
    3. Pregnancy & Parenting
    4. Fitness and Diet
    5. Movies, Games & Jokes
    6. Hobbies, Gardening, Pets & Personal Growth
    7. Neighborhoods
    8. Culture
    9. Food
    10. Community Central

Start hunting down those IL’ites and their contributions that you want to celebrate. Once we start the new thread, you can then quickly add those links.

I want as many people to join in the celebration as possible! Let's make it a fun!

Day 1/10 - Celebrating Relationships Forum
    Day 2/10 - Celebrating Good to Read Forum
    Day 3/10 - Celebrating Pregnancy and Parenting Forums
    Day 4/10 - Celebrating Fitness and Diet Forums
    Day 5/10 - Celebrating Movies, Games and Jokes Forums
    Day 6/10 - Celebrating Hobbies, Gardening & Pets and Personal Growth Forums
    Day 7/10 - Celebrating Neighborhoods Forum
    Day 8/10 - Celebrating Culture Forum
    Day 9/10 - Celebrating Food Forum
    Day 10/10 - Celebrating Community Central Forum

Indusladies Team!

3 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@Induslady Sister

@Jey Brother

and @IL_Admin Sister and Team

CONGRATS
    [​IMG]

Let us celebrate our HAPPY JOURNEY by our Contribution

AUM SAIRAM

6 people like this.
  3. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Everyone,

Let's kickstart the Anniversary Celebrations with the Relationships Forum :) Share your favorite posts/threads/members here.

1 person likes this.
  4. surekhasarathy

surekhasarathy New IL'ite

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

hi friends
    I am not an avid participant in posting/replying to the threads but one thing is for sure that i can rely on IL site for many things. IL is a forum where you share your worries, joys ,ups and downs and many more things freely (no censors or ban).
    well words are not enough to describe how IL forum has helped me and is still helping in one way or the other.
    Thank you Indus ladies and the contributors and best wishes to one and all members of INDUS LADIES
    surekha

5 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello ILites

Congrats for completing 10 years it is becoz of your wonderful contribution and cooperation that today we are so successfully celebrating this glorious day.

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY

6 people like this.
  6. suchetana

suchetana New IL'ite

Hello ILT,

Congratulations Wish u all happy 10th Anniversary.

5 people like this.
  7. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

congrats IL ... i for one really enjoy being in IL ... there is one thing i would like to know ... i hv collected quite a lot of designs in the embroidery section ... posted by different ppl ... and hv sort of arranged it in folders for my convenience ... can I post all that here ... wl be useful for many newcomers i hope ... in fact this would be my "giving back" to IL for all that I got from here ...

4 people like this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

I entere IL just to read Tamil novels and slowly peeped Tamil poems.I have an urge to write within myself but after seeing so many good poems I started writing Tamil poems.Getting Feedbacks from so many friends I improved my skill and posted poems.Now a Tamil daily Dinamalar has published my poems which I think a great achievement.First I thank my Tamil teachers who has given me such a strong basic knowledge and then our INDUSLADY forum which has given me a good Platform to write.Even in Non-snippets thread I have posted in a simple English .I Thank our IL for giving me an opportunity in writing and my dear Friends who has encouraged me with their valuable fb.Happy 10th ANNIVERSARY INDUSLADIES .

9 people like this.
  9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Happy Anniversary IL

3 people like this.
  10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Sudha kailas,Sritas,Manju,Riya and Rkg we all had a meetup at Chennai fifteen days ago. Three years backi met Sudha Padhmu at Padhmu's house.Last year had a chance to meet Bhargavi KN and ManjuKPS along with Sudha and Sritas.They all are best at Crafts.

In another forum Deepthiraj,Parineetha,Umasivasankar,Sumanrathi and Googleglass are friend to me.Deepthi is a Pet for all of us and Parineetha and Uma are my virtual daughters.SR and GG are virtual sons.They are so affectionate and can't express in words.Thanks IL for giving me so many good People.

9 people like this.