100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Day 2: Holy crap. Did not realize how good a much needed haircut feels like! Glad to have done that on an impulse.

6 people like this.
  2. CuteCancer

CuteCancer Silver IL'ite

Me Too! Me too deepslikes! :cheersPlanning to excercise and reduce more.....

2 people like this.
  3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 10: I've kept up this exercise for 10 consecutive days; that is 10% of my goal achieved! That alone merits a mini celebration. :cheers

I also managed to check off 90% of my task list for today. It was a super productive Monday. Very happy with myself! :)

Giri12, Sun18, deepslikes and 2 others like this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

A trip to the salon is such a brilliant pick-me-up! Having someone pamper you even if it's only for 20-30 minutes feels so good. :)

1 person likes this.
  5. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

@gauri03, thanks a lot for starting this thread. I may or may not follow giving replies to all days, as when I log in to IL time gets out of window and my housework goes to last priority.

Still logging in with DAY 1:- made a fresh turmeric and mango turmeric pickle yesterday, which was lying on table since Friday. That made me feel good!

@srama I also need haircut, but though never become reality. (Aah so much love for long hair and contradictory a strong urge for haircut too) congratulations for a haircut!

2 people like this.
  6. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

A great thread.. I will log in mine too.. I probably consider today as Day 1.

Day 1: After so many days of laziness.. did 20 mins of yoga and walked for 30 mins inspite of the cold cutting through the body..

2 people like this.
  7. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

I read that wrong and for a few magical seconds went into a world where the strong, slightly burnt and handsome French Toast battled the spineless Omelette and tasteless Oatmeal!

Giri12, Rihana, Gauri03 and 1 other person like this.
  8. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Surprisingly good day at work though I did nothing that I planned on.
    Retail therapy too.

2 people like this.
  9. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Havent been posting much on this thread but wanted to say it was on my mind quite a bit the last week or so. Cant say much except..."Remember we always have a choice and all it takes sometimes is to be not afraid to take the first step to get out of our comfort zone."
    super excited.
    Keep those positive vibes coming.

10. rossie

rossie Gold IL'ite

Day 2: Ideally I would have quoted this day as a bad day.

My kid fell in her school and came home with a big bump in the forehead. I can't stand to see my kid cry. Got a couple of calls from school regarding the accident and huh !!

But honestly, when i planned to log here I was forced to think the positive side of it than the negativity of it. First thing, She luckily had only a bump and no other injury.
    Secondly, She hugged me tight .. :) for comfort and said she missed me and wished I was the nurse in the school tending to her bump . :) and brought tears in my eyes..Blessed day right !

Thanks Gauriji for starting this thread. Atleast, I could resurface the good things in my mind and put the negative thoughts aside.

4 people like this.