100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 7 : 28- Dec-2021
    Had a deadline today to complete some activity. But i was not able to start till evening. Finally completed it now and going to sleep

Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 8: 29-Dec-21
    After the late night work, had some plans today so had to get up early morning and start. But the day has really went well and worth the effort.

3. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 9: 30-Dec-2021.
    Travel was something which i was missing from close to two years. Finally we drove down to a nearby place. This has given the much needed break from our routine and brought a smile and new energy to us.

Attached Files:

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and Mistt like this.
  4. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 10: 31 -Dec-21
    Gratitude time: As the year passed, today was the time to thank each person who had supported us this year in the toughest situations. Good time spent there..

5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Woke up early this morning for the annual review of my bullet journal. It was bittersweet to read through the highs and lows of the year that was. People, experiences and events that kindled positive memories, balanced by those that triggered feelings of regret and loss. This year seemed to have both in equal measures. But through the pain and pleasure, it was a year of undeniable growth. The year I said yes to many firsts, not all of which ended with positive outcomes. At the start of the year I tentatively dipped my toe into activism at the local level and by the end I had taken a head long dive into it. Some experiences helped reveal new purposes, others led to new friendships — all of them taught me something about myself. It was the year I laid to rest some connections that were no longer serving me and redefined the boundaries of others. As the year closes out I have a better sense of who I am and what I stand for.

Spent some time setting up my bullet journal pages for the next year. Created new future logs, calendars, gardening almanac, activity logs, planned new challenges and new goals, and wrote down my aspirations, both tangible and intangible, for myself and my loved ones. On this hopeful note, I leave you with a quote by Benjamin Franklin,

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors and let every New-Year find you a better (wo)Man."

Happy New Year All!

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-31 at 9.27.14 AM.jpeg

(let's forgive the founding father for the jarring gender-specific noun. It was the 18th century after all.)

Laks09, Anisu, Kohvachn and 1 other person like this.
  6. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 11: 1-jan-2022
    Today being the new year, i made a photocollage and a personal message with the new year wishes and sent to all my close friends, colleagues and relatives. Got a good appreciation for it.

Anusha2917, radv and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 12: 2-Jan 2022
    My neighbour is an elderly couple. Yesterday they wanted some photos to be sent to their Grand daughter who is in a different country. Did teach them how to send it and they were happy. A small support from my end to them.

8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 13 : 3- Jan -2022
    I now have a handful of pots which i maintain. I hav the plant of big thyme. May be due to the season or the change of place, the plant was not growing so well. I made all the attempts to save it and finally gave up. I would still water the plant. Today morning i could see a small leaf growing. It was such an excitement to see that our efforts never get wasted. Hope is still there around us.

Mistt, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  9. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 14 : 4 - jan -2021
    A casual talk with the neighbour ...she gets the comfort of sharing the typical motherly worries with me. A word of reassurance gave her so much relief...

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  10. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 15: 5 - - Jan - 2022
    Was having a health issue from couple of days and had given the blood sample for testing. The results came today and confirmed there is no under lying issue...with mild medication it would subside...

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.