100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 95: 14-12-2021 :

It was a terrible day. After the health insurance policy of my parents lapsed because I forgot to pay the premium I was running from pillar to post to get it renewed, nothing worked. I felt terrible for being so so careless and missing out on reminder mails and SMS.
    I was contemplating going for the flash mob practice. I had given my name but missed the first practice session. I typed a message in the pratice group saying "I'm unavailable on that and I'll pass this performance ". everything typed but I didn't press the send button. "
    I told myself if not this policy I'll take an other one, it's not end of the world if I missed the payment and they did not consider my request to continue that policy.
    I went ahead with the practice and enjoyed that 10 pm to 11 pm practice. Nothing went well in the day but I enjoyed that 1 hr of dancing.

Day 96 : 15-12-2021 : was searching some data In the hard disk. I saw a few old pics from college ,spent good amount of time thinking of college days. Shared a few funny pics with friends and ended up chatting with lots of laughter fun and laughter

Gauri03, Anisu and Rihana like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Day 97: 16-12-2021 :

An impromptu meet up with besties in apartment. Good part is all 6 could make it and we went to a cafe and spent the evening chatting chatting..

Day 98: 17-12-2021 :
    As a follow up to this :
    Repeated follow ups, emails and phone calls to the customer care , physical apology letter at the branch - helped me to restore the policy. :) so glad it happened . I was not willing to give up easily after all it was a matter of 80k which I had paid from the past 2 years.

Gauri03 likes this.
  3. Anusha2917

Day 99 : 18-12-2021:

It was Christmas party at our apartment. I dressed lil one as Santa... Enjoyed the party. I can't stop looking at her cute videos shared by friends

Day 100 : 19-12-2021 :

We drove down to another city to visit hubby's sibling. A vacation type. Enjoying the change and the pampering the lil one is receiving.

Culminating yet another series of 100 days of Positivity. Enjoyed this series like the previous ones .

Thank you Gauri again for this beautiful thread .

Will now concentrate on other threads where I'm a bit irregular . Until then Bye. Will come and start another series sometime.

Gauri03 likes this.
  4. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Picking up the baton from @Anusha2917
    Day 1: 12/20/2021

I was little disturbed for few weeks as someone close to me got hurt due to my words that I said without any bad intention. We have a long history and given the history I was hesitating to have an open conversation as my experience says our thought process is not the same and I always end up in same situation again and again. For some reason, while doing meditation yesterday I got this strong feeling that I should apologize and make an effort in a detached way. I messaged the person in simple words and they accepted my apology. This time, we did not discuss the issue itself but I wanted to clear up the negative energy as I keep getting low vibration thoughts all the time for that person.

I have come a long way in last decade as I normally replay the events and words to justify my staying aloof and play victim card in my head. Finally, after a decade I felt like I had a break through and able to handle my emotions better.

I have to work on bad habit of ruminating on the past whenever I am in bad mood and need to whole heartedly accept that people did their best in that situation and they did not know any better.

Anusha2917, radv and Gauri03 like this.
  5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 1: 22-Dec-2021
    After a hectic day at work, watched a movie with the family. Felt very refreshing. On the work front, was involved in a discussion with the customer to convince them to release the order. By eod we got that confirmation.

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and NOW like this.
  6. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 2: 23- Dec-2021
    Every year an annual silk exhibition used to be held but never got a chance to visit. This year we siblings planned it and went today. Its a very nice experience. They exhibit our handloom weaves and we get all varieties of sarees and dresses. Enjoyed the shopping on a week day.

Anusha2917, NOW and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 3: 24-dec 2021
    Went on a long drive with my favourite songs being played.

radv, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 4: 25-Dec-2021
    Enjoying the food cooked by MIL. Bored of eating the food cooked by me. This is a change in my daily routine.

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  9. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 5: 26-Dec 2021

Living in cities, though we draw the rangoli's in front of entrance, the satisfaction of getting up early in the morning and drawing the rangoli outdoor is simply an experience!! Today was one such occasion....
    After 2 years , met my uncle and spent a good one hour chatting with him...Elders are like that...they will have so much to talk and their experiences motivates us to face the challeges that we come across in life. IMG-20210912-WA0002.jpg

Mistt, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  10. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 6: 27-Dec-2021
    My colleague has been away on vacation. Was missing the every day quick chat with her from last week. Today she could spend some time discussing on the work front and closing the pending work. Felt very good talking to her.

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.