100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 29: 09-10-2021

It's festival time and I'm so busy to come to this thread n update. Another day I was super busy with festival n guests and we visited a cousin to view their Golu. Lil one is enjoying the time of Venturing out. She's exited always when we take her "tata".

Day 30 : 10-10-2021 :

I chose myself over anything else. I chose to stay away from drama and decided to say a" NO" to visit a particular place . It sounded selfish to others but I remembered the important lessons I recently learnt. It's okay to prioritise yourself over pleasing others.

Day 31: 11-10-2021
    My day was made when my teacher (from the recent course I did) visited us for Navratri. I had sent them an invitation as I know his wife personally but didn't expect their visit as Sir is very very busy with meetings n classes. Sunday there was a class for us. N when he saw me in zoom call he said "A I'm planning to visit you on Monday with my wife n kid ". Whole monday went waiting for their visit and we had a great time with them.

abc00, Laks09, Thyagarajan and 2 others like this.
  2. Anusha2917

Day 32: 12-20-2021
    Life is limping back to normalcy after the pandemic. Enjoyed my ride in the public transport after more than 18m. Ventured out for a bank related work n it felt good .

abc00, Gauri03, Rihana and 1 other person like this.
  3. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Recently joined a geeta class where they teach recitation means proper pronounciation of sanskrit shlokas from different chapters. We are doing 12th chapter. I am enjoying every bit of this online class. N my performance is also good. Yesterday my teacher appreciated my recitation a lot. I am feeling very happy and positive after so many days

4. Anusha2917

Day 33.
    13-10-2021
    The lil one is unwell with fever n cold after vaccination. We had some rough sleepless nights . The neivedhyam, color theme for the day, guests visit at home everything was halted . There was Dandiya night happening at apartment. I was so stressed to go n participate. I couldn't leave the lil one back home n go for the dance. But my mother encouraged me to go for 30 mins at least. She said I needed a change otherwise I would feel gloomy n she could feed dinner to baby n look after her. I got dressed n went ahead n spent one hour dancing . It was a much needed break from the stress .

5. Anusha2917

Day 34 :
    14-10-2021 .
    It was birthday of a person who was close but not anymore . I did my duty of sending a birthday note n didn't bother when the person chose to not say a "Thank you". I told myself before sending the message, two outcome I should be ready to face. 1) the person acknowledges your message by saying a thank you 2) no acknowledgment .
    Either ways I was prepared n kept a neutral reaction. It helped me enjoy my other activities.

Day 35: 15-10-2021 .
    I'm so glad it's VIJAYDASHAMI n the Navratri ended successfully. For some reason I struggled this year with the festival. When I started, my mind was telling to keep it simple. But I went with my heart n made a grand doll arrangement. Invited a lot of friends. By 5th day baby fell sick. I was so upset that i put so much on my plate n was regretting. But a day or two in between,then it all bounced back to normalcy. The festival concluded successfully n I just felt so good giving that last bag of thamboolam to the lady guest at 10 pm today. .

One more positive is received a message from a mommy from the hospital new mommies whatsApp group where I have been very active from past 1 year.
    This is what the message read :

My baby will turn 1 in a week. Just wanted to thank you for keeping the group lively and sharing your experiences and doubts. Most of my doubts were clarified even before I could ask

This made me so happy because she doesn't know me personally but still she took a moment to send me a positive note. :blush::blush:

Gauri03, Rihana, abc00 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Day 36 : 16-10-2021
    I invested in a sustainable product which was on my mind since long. A friend posted about it that she is associated with an NGO promoting that product. Without postponing I visited her, got all details about the product and purchased it.

Day 17: 17-10-2021
    The Lil one is much better and though the fever made her lose appetite we are slowly getting back on track.

7. Anusha2917

Day 18: 18-10-2021 .

First day of cricket practice for a tournament on Saturday. I'm not a great cricket player but I love to participate .

Thyagarajan, Gauri03 and Rihana like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 39: 19-10-2021

If you wish something truly universe gives that. It maybe very small things.
    My mom n husband both are down with viral so taking care of the lil one is totally my responsibility. Got a message in the afternoon that we have class at 9pm. But I was sure she would not sleep so early n i should miss the class. I messaged my monitor requesting him to share the recording but he said there's no protocol to record these sessions so he can't be doing that. I asked him the topics he will cover, it was some revision which I badly needed. Nevertheless I wasn't disappointed. Family comes first. He too said nothing is more important than family n I should be with my baby that time. But by around 8 30 I tried to put the lil one to sleep. Surprisingly she slept within 20 mins:hearteyes:

I rushed to take bath at 8 50 n 8 58 I was ready for 9 pm session. I was hoping it's not a false sleep from her n she sleeps without waking n I should attend the class:banana::banana: she slept well n did not wake up until early morning.

9. Anusha2917

Day 40: 20-10-2021 :

It was our first day of Diwali collection drive. We are collecting money from residents to give diwali goodies to all the support staff in the apartment. I'm one of the volunteers for our building. Our building fared well in terms of collection. It was a great start : )

Gauri03 and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Day 41:
    21 : it was a kitchen pipe leakage kind of a day. So much mess - entire kitchen flooded with water,weekly learning submissions, ever running ever pulling everything toddler at home, mom and hubby down with viral. I was almost in tears, losing it. But there was something good about the day.
    A praise from my mentor for my weekly submission. His message went like this. IMG-20211023-WA0053.jpg

Laks09, Gauri03 and Thyagarajan like this.