100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Day 30

Ok Storm coming in fits and starts. Day wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I have food, clothes, shelter - and a HOME.

Giri12, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  2. SuiDhaaga

Day 31

Super stressed, pushed into a corner. Family supports ms, but says they would do different if it was them. However they refuse to pressurize me because if something goes wrong, they will never forgive themselves.

Ever cloud has silver lining.

Thyagarajan, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 19 : 29-sept-2021 .
    Had a hair cut after so long. Pandemic , pregnancy and postpartum had made me confined to the 4 walls in the house. As life is slowly coming back to normalcy I went for a hair cut after really long. Loving my new hair cut.

4. SuiDhaaga

Day 32

Finally reached an hour of meditation today. This means less mind wandering on other things.

Figured out an effective way to study for my cert exam.

Resigned myself to what will happen based on the decision I felt right about making.

5. Anusha2917

Day 20 . 30-September-2021
    After a disastrous day start to the day felt like I need to de stress. Already had some parlour work to be finished. And the lady came home and we started talking she was mentioning about head massage. Even though it wasn't in my plan I went ahead and asked her for a head massage. God! I felt so much better such a wonderful massage.

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Gauri03 like this.
  6. SuiDhaaga

Day 33

Realize we don’t live for ourselves alone. Have to be comfortable with decisions you take so everyone is happy.

Had some relief at a situation. Perhaps we’ll finally get some good that we’ve dreamt for years.

I continue to nurse the beautiful dreams of my heart.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    Anusha2917, Thyagarajan and Gauri03 like this.
  7. SuiDhaaga

Day 34

Was our running errands and this was the Jewish sabbath. Saw few young orthodox Jewish couples just sitting on benches, chatting. They seemed content.

So happy marriages to exist!

Learning to accept situation. Looking for silver lining in cloud.

Nursing the beautiful dreams of nice Husband and Baby in my heart.

Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 21: October 1st
    A busy day where I had so much last minute work to prepared for October 2nd. I was procrastinating the cleaning process. The thought of guests arriving and seeing a dirty house which is filled with toys and dust made me pick thay vaccum cleaner and do the last minute cleaning. The house was all ready.
    Google was throwing all memories of the pics I took at the hospital enjoying the labour. Oct 1st evening 2020 was the day i was to be induced for delivery any time in the next 2 3 days. I was enjoying the pics in between my cleaning work and gosh one year just went by so so quickly.

Day 22: October 2nd 2021
    The day arrived. It was a happy happy birthday to the lil one. The day went faster than a lightning. The party organisers were on time and did a beautiful job of decoration . The theme was RAINBOW for the lil one. The photographer was on time to do the lil one's photo shoot. We captured some wonderful memories in various themed photographs .The guests started arriving by afternoon. How fast the time went from noon to late night . Didn't realise anything and I couldn't pause for a second. The house party with 30 close family members just went so well. Meeting family after a long time in pandemic was the best moment.
    Alas the magical day ended with a lot of praise from the guests. The theme, thr decoration,the cake, the dinner, the return gifts, our dresses everything received so much praise (I really can't handle so much praise all at a time):innocent::innocent:. Guests were too too kind. A perfect day it was with a minor Negative . But so many positives burried that negative incident that I just won't remember what that negative was few years down the line. But I did take a moment to thank god for giving me this day to enjoy.

Day 23 : 3rd October 2021.

When I went to bed on October 2nd seeing the after party mess I was thinking I would never be able to clear the mess. But woke up fresh next day and finished all the cleaning before the lil one woke up. One task at a time. :blush: tada! The house was back to somewhat normal stage before she woke up to pull all the ballons from the wall. :tongueclosed:

Day 24: 04-october -2021
    The day " I will do this after her birthday, I will do that after her birthday " finally arrived and I realised how many things I have to start afresh.
    Did I start? No. But do I have a plan? Oh yes.
    I took the day really really slow. But I'm going back on track, back to my work, back to my routine, back to my planning stage. Feeling totally fresh to start so many pending things

Giri12, Gauri03, Thyagarajan and 2 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 25. October 5 2021 .
    It was her first super market visit. It was grocery shopping time as Navratri was to start. Since we just finished her birthday I had put her pair of gold bangles gifted by her aunt n hadn't removed it thinking festival time let her wese the bangles.I come home n notice one bangle is missing. My heart almost skipped a beat. I can't even question her. She's so small. I was cursing myself to for being careless. I panic n search for the bangle everywhere. I went to the super market n do a thorough search. I informed the store manager about missing bangle. No luck. However he promised to help me check in CCTV. Entry n exit so that we can be sure that it's lost in the Super market itself. I was anxious but I prayed to God "please give back my baby's bangle , it's her gift - what will I tell her aunt if she asks where is her bangle. " In 15 mins I got a call from mom saying bangle was found n it was in one of the grocery bags. Thank you thank you God for Obliging to my prayers.

Day 26: temple visit after a long time. It was a long due to visit the temple. Felt good n positive after the visit.

Day 27: day 1 of Navratri. I was supposed to make the Arrangements for Navratri yesterday. The lil one would not allow me to do. I had almost given up on the hope of Arranging dolls this year. But woke up early n 3hrs Tada!! All Arrangements were done before she woke up. It was a great surprise for me.

Day 1 went well. :)

Giri12, Rihana, Anisu and 2 others like this.
  10. Anusha2917

Day 28: 08-10-2021 .

Day 2 of Navratri. It went well with a few close friends visiting us. : ) color was green. I had asked my friends to come in green saree/dress. We took good pics.

Gauri03, Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.