100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 8 18th September : Received cookies from a friend. I am fan of cookies and when your friend/neighbour does a healthy version of it from millets, whole wheat n jaggery why would I say no. This friend has shared her cookies with me many times before n never took cash. Then I have insisted she treat me like a customer and start taking money from me. She's agreed to but gives at a discounted price for me. She's too sweet.

Giri12, Rihana, Gauri03 and 1 other person like this.
  2. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Day 21

There are good people in my life who would interrupt my meditation

Got full refund on entire online order because half of the order was jacked-up

Unlimited Internet and YouTube Premium allows me to listed into my playlist commercial-free (takes the edge off housework)

Excited for tomorrow's all-week class (for next MS certification!)

Giri12, Rihana, Thyagarajan and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Day 9, 19th September 2021: my first continued learning process started yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed the session from my favorite mentor.

4. SuiDhaaga

Day 22

I believe I took nice photos, just need to see how to transfer via wireless (want to avoid removing micro card)

Family is supporting me taking online training for MS cert

5. Anusha2917

Day 10: 20th September 2021

One more day of shopping (this time for me) . I had a very eye opening moment after I finished shopping. Okay I'm no more the size I used to be and realise I have to now shop for size 3times bigger than my pre pregnancy size.. Just 5h out side home for shopping with heels and holding lil one, feed her , rush to change her nappy just when I enter the trial room to try a few clothes ,finally put her to sleep - drained me out totally. I realise how much I need to work on my fitness. Understand heels was a pathetic idea but overall my experience with my energy level and Ill fitting clothes gave me a motivation to start that "fitness journey". High time I prioritise my health. Working on a plan now for the same . : )

Day 11: 21st September 2021
    Okay so sometimes we just need to let go of things. Recently something which somebody did was bothering me but I just let it happen, went with the flow and didn't stand up to fight/question. And guess what things happened in my favour today : ) had I questioned the person it would have eaten away significant amount of my time n energy . It made me introspect if "this is the best way and going forward I think I should just let go ?"

Giri12, Gauri03, Thyagarajan and 2 others like this.
  6. SuiDhaaga

Day 23

Glad I am understanding class. Had nice conversation with Instructors afterwards.

Got to sleep early.

Thyagarajan, Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Anusha2917

Day 12 : 22-Sept -2021
    It was a small function at home with limited guests. Couldn't stop admiring the pics. "Dreams do come true" was the thought lingering in my mind and I took a moment to be grateful to God.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Giri12, Mistt, Thyagarajan and 3 others like this.
  8. SuiDhaaga

Day 24

Found out my job gives practice cert exams for free!

9. Anusha2917

Day 13: 23-September -2021

As I was mentioning it in my other post today about baby led weaning to Thyagu Sir I could not stop admiring my lil one how far we have come in our BLW journey. I started with baby led weaning when she was 6m old. I didn't get the encouragement for the same at home from my mom n mil. They branded me lazy for not feeding my baby n letting her feed herself. So after so much resistence I started traditional weaning. Then I did a mixed approach. By 10m my baby wanted to feed herself and refused to accept any pured food. I started giving finger foods and she's such a pro now in 2months.Today was such a beautiful day. She ate dinner completely by herself. I just kept keeping her small coin dosas on her high chair. She ate good amount of dosas n not just that she even fed few pieces to daddy dearest. I could capture the beautiful moment. The funny part was she did try to feed me too which I tried to capture in a selfie video and it was such a bummer. When I was doing "aaahhhh" feed me holding the camera she took the dosa piece n fed to the camera n not me. :neutral::grinning: kids are super innocent.wish I had a camera fixed at home to capture such moments.:grinning:

Giri12, mbharani, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  10. SuiDhaaga

Day 25

Enjoyed class
    Look forward to all the studying
    Know I will pass

Gauri03, Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.