100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Day 16

Maybe I will take actual cert exam this weekend ..l am hopeful

No time for hobbies but confident that pure love exists in marriages.

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 4 , 14th September 2021
    The practice of writing a to do list n not completing 4 out of 7 tasks had become my new normal. But now I worked on that . at least finishing 6/7 tasks now. Waking up around 1.5 2 hrs early than the lil one. I finish at least 5 tasks in that 1.5 hrs. Hopefully I stick with this. Yesterday was my second day of trying this. Feels so good to put that tick Mark against all the tasks is such a wonderful thing.

Day 15: 15th September 2021
    The lil one's first pattu pavadai is ready. The call from the tailor made me super happy. 1more week to go for the lil one's Ayush Homam. Every arrangement for the same is coming along. Waiting to see her in the traditional attire.

3. SuiDhaaga

Day 17

Day could have been worse. I have to learn that mean, ugly, stupid animals are just that :p

Realized I need some more studying for cert exam. Hope to make self-imposed deadline.

Did some Bansuri practice after all!

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Day 6: so the early morning wake up studies is helping me. Could put the studies to practical use today and achieved good results.

But an other thing beats the update posted above. I had finished a 3m course around a month back and had some tests to be cleared for me to continue further learning. I cleared the test the very first time slots were open sometime in July itself. Then we were supposed to be assigned to mentors. Then 2 3 times the test window was open after I had cleared. So those who cleared after me were all alloted the mentors. I was not getting alloted. I was getting anxious because I was among the very few to have cleared in first attempt with good score. Still I was patiently waiting that they'll definitely allot me my mentor. Tada!! Today it was alloted after 1.5weeks of anxious wait. When I got added to the group n a message reading "welcome A to the group " made my day.
    The icing on the cake comes here, during the course one of the mentors who took a couple of sessions was my favorite. I was hoping he should be my mentor for my continued learning process. Now see how wonderfully the universe gave him as my mentor. I was jumping in joy n told my husband "S" is my mentor. He was like "see see how you got what you wanted ".
    Loving this thread so much. I don't have to hunt for positives now. Positive things are just happening which was not the case a few days back..

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Anusha2917
    I am happy for you & your family that includes the little baby.

Your Posting here vouchsafed the benefits of absolute faith in meditation methods and unflinching steadfastness to attain the goals had given you tremendous energy that boosted your confidence. The awesome part is you are a young mother and with a toddler you have demonstrated to others the power of meditation regimen and perseverance.

You proved to us once again in IL, THAT With determination one can triumph over all odds.

THE PREVIOUS (unfortunate) time (miscarriage) when YOU HAD VOWED TO GOD IN WRITING ON 8, 2019
    You may have won today but this battle is mine and I will win one day!",

I wrote in response inter alia that This being your profile line and I assume a statement to God, and am sure you would emerge TRIUMPHANT with greater strength. You are now assigned a mentor though after a fortnight’s delay yet cosmic power aligned to get a mentor to suit your liking.

With best wishes,
    T

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  6. SuiDhaaga

Day 18

Registered for cert exam this weekend at home

Day was mostly quiet (no news is good news)

Thyagarajan and Anusha2917 like this.
  7. SuiDhaaga

Day 19

Super-hectic today.

Found possible solutions to ongoing puzzle.

Listened to nice music while doing housework.

Hope to get a good night's sleep!

Gauri03 and Thyagarajan like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Day 7 : 17th September 2021
    It was shopping time.. Not ventured out much from past 2 yrs, I was homebound. As life is slowly limping back to normalcy I thoroughly enjoyed the shoping time after Long.

Giri12, Gauri03 and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I got up in somewhat chaotic state. It was dream of distant time. To get rid of that thought from mind, I surfed for a while answered to some poems of IL member and to calm the mind watched UT in link*.
    It was a Good-Feel indeed.
    *Meditation - Ramana Maharishi devotee Vasundhara THYAGARAJAN in U tube link:

Anusha2917 and Gauri03 like this.
  10. SuiDhaaga

Day 20

Happy we are safe with food, clothes, shelter

Got 900 out of 1000 in MS cert exam … onward and forward to next one,