100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

upload_2021-2-13_18-33-33.jpeg
    Eternally faithful to each other!
    (Humsofar)

“you are my heart, pinky”
    “I love you muddy”
    “I shed tears as I peel you”
    “I love you with those thousand eyes”
    “You hug me in hot pan”
    “I love you with salt”
    “It is hot around, when you & I get sautéd”
    “in that mix-union, we emanate profound spirit of love”

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    Rihana and Srama like this.
  2. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

He amazes her like no one! Her day begins sipping cuppa and scheming - main tera wala English kab boloongi! Every utterance and twitch about him amuses her.

I just don't know how you do it because your language is hypnotic. There's some word, woh kya hai ..that Japanese or German word to denote something done so aesthetically yet effortlessly. What is that worr..d. Forget it. Don't you think we are weird, erm, we discuss language, sciences, history and Ukrainian movies than any pragmatic concerns about us both like you and me ...me and you ...we are so WEIRD!

He ponders. Seuss defined that in “We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”

Aha, so you are my Mr Seuss.

Woman, make up your mind if I am your Seuss or Sartre.

Arey, are they supposed to be mutually exclusive?

I am your Mr Tardis, I am your Sartre and now Seuss. That's a lot of role play for one man to handle (winks).
    You and I, I and you ..love this insatiable weirdness in us both.

upload_2021-2-20_11-20-33.png

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Their foremost activity is dredging obscure books of the yore. He reads them. While she exhausts herself knowing just the title and frontispiece.

Is your language that magnificent because you read such altoo faltoo begana books? He simply smiles. She reasons one needs that brain capacity also. Why bother when her capacity is minuscule compared to his? How does he do that?

Regularly, she compiles a book list for leisure reading. Many sourced from his casual talk.

She is amused and impressed with him. Very! He just triples her aspiration.

Strange is life, what future holds, how people intervene, pump us to heights unimaginable, suffusing with ideas, rebuilding game plan. She merely fumbles to match his sapience. He is light years ahead of her. And that keeps her wanting him more.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Anusha2917 missing your posts here ...

Had to go out in the car late afternoon. After a long time, stopped at a metering light, hit slow traffic, and saw drivers making last minute lane changes to exit or join the freeway.

Very happy to experience all the above. : ) Didn't crib to myself about it even once. Rather wore a beatific smile throughout. And I haven't meditated in a while. : )

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

3 days ago i lost my wallet during bus journey. I was exceptionally calm n composed which was very positive. Lost some money but above all lost some important cards, still was not anxious. Did all possible things n just prayed to get cards back. Today got a call from a cleaning person that my cards were in a dustbin. He was kind enough to call us. It was so positive

Anusha2917, radv and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:Madam spouse after long chat with her daughter, slept late and woke up when breakfast was due. I felt lifeless without timely breakfast at 9am. No biscuits or bread or any leftover rice for curd bath.
    And lo my son arrived unannounced with a hamper and another bag containing our favourites very neatly packed ulund vada, large idlis & rice pongal.
    Spouse & I got surprised, stood spiced up on sighting the tiffen bag and till this moment day passed off nicely and productively.
    God bless my son.

vidukarth, Anusha2917 and radv like this.
  7. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I’m reading and following this thread so that some positive changes happen in my life and I get relief and peace from my family problems.

Anusha2917, Thyagarajan and radv like this.
  8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Me my husband and my father in law attended Mahashivratri celebrations online offered by Sadhguru. It was indeed awesome experience and i feel energetic.

9. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Om namashivay.

2. The general impression that mahashiv rathri is meant for oldies only was broken by Sath Guru over the decades by imparting knowledge of truth in a scientific manner to all young & old all over the world .

3. Huge followers dominated by the cosmopolitan youth gathered in COIMBATORE Vellingiri last night. It made young and old -local & Global - to gather and remain awake throughout night celebrating the “power of cosmic Force” - the Divine Lord Shiva - by their singing, dancing and playing music instruments all in praise of Lord.

4. Entire programme streamed in Sankara channel & so I had the opportunity to hear & watch various genres of devotional music & chant on a wide stage yesterday - last night ( the combined nights of 11 & 12th March 2021). I remained enthralled in folk songs & watched folk dance rendered with classical flavours of rural India by young men and women - a Rajasthani, a Gujrathi , a Teluguian.

A small high positive night for me but a great leap for Hinduism.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Anusha2917 and Giri12 like this.
  10. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

I feel genuinely positive when known poeple in my family and friends circle tell me that they got the first shot of Covid vaccine and feeling ok except for minimum discomfort..thanks to Indian Govt for making them widely available so soon and at a reasonable price..