100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Deepsmara

Deepsmara Bronze IL'ite

When your prayers gets answered :) Mine got answered on October 2nd evening after a long long wait. Holding her in my hands has been a dream come true.
    Did motherhood keep me away from this fav thread of mine - oh yes !!
    Whatever happened to previous avatar - I don't know and don't care anymore. It's a new beginning.
    I found the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Gauri03, Thyagarajan, Mehana and 5 others like this.
  2. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Visited my favorite group of friends after almost a year. Felt sooo energetic and relaxed at same time. Played uno cards, laughed a lot, cracked so many jokes. Will never forget this date

Thyagarajan, Rihana and Deepsmara like this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Listened to soothing music by my favourite singers..music really has a healing effect, I’ve been quite depressed and sad since past few months and I look for solace and positivity in my favourite songs and movies..hoping for better and Covid- free times ahead...

Thyagarajan, Rihana, Giri12 and 2 others like this.
  4. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

We are feeding street dogs daily since lockdown. Its been 10 months now. Now we share a bond which is speechless. One among them is our favorite. She is so adorable and irresistible. She loves pampering. It makes me calm too. I feel blessed to have them in my life.

5. Deepsmara

Deepsmara Bronze IL'ite

So I started my "to do list" again from a week. Last week I had like 5 tasks and at the end of the day I had like one tick mark against the task. Yesterday around 9 tasks and I was happy to see that I could put tick mark to around 7 tasks..
    From feeding her , bathing Her, potty cleaning , rocking her to sleep my world revolved around my baby girl.
    Now that we are settled with a routine I have slowly started including other tasks in my list. It includes Search job, update linked in, talk to So and so person ,go for a walk, get some fresh air etc . This apart from the task of looking after her. Happy to be progressing. :blush::blush:

Thyagarajan, Giri12 and Rihana like this.
  6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

:roflmao:It takes all sorts to make the world!!! :-D

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Met up with friends here after all these months. Felt really good. Also visit the institute from time to time for some exam corrections which gives me an opportunity to see some human faces :)

8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Last weekend went to coastal trip with dh. It was a simple holiday with full of fish and delicious veg food. Watching sunset everyday on beach. Read 2 books by sitting on swing. Had a long chats with natives on various topics of life. Very few photos but lots of memories. Stressfree weekend

Rihana and Deepsmara like this.
  9. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Rumoured, endearment fades away with time.

Could the excitement of having known, since the first brush-up, sustain? Feel that way since the primordial tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam, how fuzzy and crazy it’s with you.

Doesn’t matter ab yahan se kahan jaye.

Regardless the togetherness ascends or collapses tomorrow, each flutter of anticipation today, of being charmed by you, in that fuzzy enchantment is an inestimable feeling. Tujhe dekha toh ekdam pyaar deewana lagne laga.

Rihana likes this.
  10. Deepsmara

Deepsmara Bronze IL'ite

Hard days are not forever. "This too shall pass" has been a mantra I'm chanting after panicking for the first 3 days. Well it's day 5 and I'm feeling much better (mentally more) And I'm counting, 9 more days .
    Waiting to see the "Negative" and I guess that word would give me a lot of positive vibes.
    "This too shall pass" :)

SCA, radv, Rihana and 1 other person like this.