100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. vijji1

vijji1 New IL'ite

Ex lent commitment gouri very good decision even in books like secret they have special chapter for being great full and positive Ur doing good one keep it up and share your experiences after 100 days al the best

1 person likes this.
  2. gorgeous23

gorgeous23 Silver IL'ite

hey ladies, nice thread !!
    my pick me up line is in my signature .and i finally completed two long pending assignments at work.Computer Typing
    felt so good, that i thot i can open indusladies at work

3 people like this.
  3. angeldreams

angeldreams Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

I have been seeing this thread on the top list of IL. I thought it would be a snippet....and I would read it later...Today I opened this thread and found that this is one of the best threads I have missed...Can i start today on wards...5 days over...but still want to try...I will be going to India for my vacation and wont be able to update...but still will try and keep adding to my personal diary notes...and update whenever possible....

@Gauri03 thanks for this initiative of yours to make so many of us have a possitive attitude

1 person likes this.
  4. deepslikes

deepslikes Platinum IL'ite

Hit the stores today to find a new mattress for my poor back but came back empty handed.
    At least got out of the house and got to watch the full moon during the drive. The moon brings back so many memories.

4 people like this.
  5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 6:

ch.jpg

Today was all about the 'in between' stuff -- friends and family. A cozy dinner and an awful movie. We watched "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo." Felt like I sat in a time machine and went back to the 80s. Here's to friends and loved ones who will moan, groan, and laugh with you through a 3 hour cringe-inducing anachronism! :cheers

Thyagarajan, Lyraa and chillbreeze like this.
  6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 5: Feeling blessed in general and reminding myself to count my blessings. Thanks Gauri for starting this thread. Until I started posting here I didn't realize how often I take things/people around me for granted. Now I stop, think, smile and send a prayer and thanks to God for everything...

1 person likes this.
  7. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

@ Gauri I really really needed it..Thanks for the initiative

Day 1: I am pregnant and completely sick with nausea headspins and mood swings...Went to my first scan loaded with negativity all alone..What if its ectopic pregnancy, what if only the yolk sac is present all junk loaded into my head from internet...As soon as my doc started testing, the little one never gave me a chance to feel upset..Doctor exclaimed,'Hey see your baby's heart. Its pounding at a healthy rate'. I saw that small heart beating as if telling me mama dont worry am all fine..and all I could do is thank god wholeheartedly..

5 people like this.
  8. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Good thread..

Today can be sad as well happy..
    Two of my friends/colleagues leaving work and will be going elsewhere..sad..
    But I thank God for sending me here for having spent the last few months with such wonderful, hardworking, compassionate colleagues..so learnt a lot while being with them in the short time..happy..
    Will definitely meet them in the future while I go to work near their places..so happy thinking about the future and the prospect of meeting and chatting with them again..

So life is like a travel in a train and you meet different people and some get down at their station and move on and we just continue with our journey..
    With time and age maturity occurs and we tend to take life as it comes by..So every day of our life is a teacher which can be positive or negative, and depending on how we take it will be teaching us a lesson..

Have a nice day..

Thyagarajan, sindmani and Gauri03 like this.
  9. Lyraa

Lyraa New IL'ite

Day#n: One of these days, my friends will make me cry for making me feel so blessed to have the folks in my life. Another life give me the same set of goofy, silly, vibrant, cuddly and crackling friends.

1 person likes this.
  10. lavyrangan

lavyrangan New IL'ite

Nice thread...keep going...