100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Today had a nice family chat. Father in law was sharing his early life experiences. How he got his job how he made choice between public n private job how were his bosses. Such simple chats are create great binds in relationship. We all enjoyed it.

radv and Rihana like this.
  2. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

I was filling up a form for some bank stuff and bank clerk lady appreciated my handwriting so much that i was literally blushed. I kind of forgot it only. Knowing it made my day positive

radv, Rihana and iyerviji like this.
  3. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

I like the positive vibes this thread spreads.

and very soon this thread is going to hit 4th century.

Laks09, Giri12 and Rihana like this.
  4. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Self grooming has gone for a toss ever since the pandemic started...
    Found the time to trim my hair myself with a pair of ordinary scissors!
    Doesn’t look as perfect and symmetrical as what a beautician would have done, but decent nevertheless...after trimming uneven and split ends, with shorter hair and new look I felt some positivity...

5. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

reconnected with my long time friends a few days ago, had a really good chat

Rihana likes this.
  6. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Recently, I recently a strange DM from a guy in a science group inquiring about my discrimination. He psycho-analysed me as someone who zeroes in on selective cohorts for banter and tease while being formal with the rest in the group. He was nonplussed at this biased behaviour - why do I friendly tease only few? I wrote back explaining that I am slightly unhinged and wacky and fast-mouthed so I screen my victims cautiously as only those who could handle my exuberance. Rest I am unseeing or adharneeya and pranaam types.

He proposed not 'mujhse dosti karoge' or 'hum aapke hain kaun' but something of a novelty -- can you also tease me, I won't mind.

Kya zaamana hai - men are asking to be teased by a woman, yeh kya ajeeb daastaan hai.

He wrote back such a heartening and cute message on how he would like to be included in my sufferance list of being ruthlessly teased. I okayed and he's been in my 'oye ya' list of happy banter since then.

Amazing how connections form over the indulgence and fancy of being teased.

7. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

On sunday it was last darshan by Sadhguru. In whole pandemic situation it was happening every sunday. But we were unable to watch it completely. This sunday we finally managed and dh and me were very happy to watch it together. This combined positive activity is imprinted in my memory forever

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Started re-watching my favorite series of the year on Netflix. My friend is also re-watching. We exchange notes through Whatapp. Freed from the tension of our comments including a spoiler for the other, we are so enjoying this remotely-together re-watch.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Deepsmara likes this.
  9. Deepsmara

Deepsmara Bronze IL'ite

Getting an email that IL_admin approved my membership at Indusladies website has been a sweet and pleasant surprise.
    My eyes literally popped out seeing that email today after months and months of waiting.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Feeling great with my baby girl..she makes me forget all the negative things happening currently in my life..Motherhood is mesmerizing experience..