100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Me and my kiddo did a simple mandala art. Sent it to a small group of people to comment. Happy about it.

Giri12 and radv like this.
  2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Rains are good. Lot of times it cheers us up and so many times it also brings us out our emotions too. Its been once such day for me.

3. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

Karthik chides: kyun tum acche aur susheel logon ko bigaad rahi ho with your advice. Stop your monkeying on the forum. A wayward woman like you is an unstoppable nuisance on the planet. Let those women resolve in sense and wisdom of others, not with your bakbak.

With that attentive sighting on her activity, she picks up a random book to intimidate Karthik with her pretentious knowledge. A minute into the next conversation, she purposely summons some passage from the book in their interaction. Karthik pulls her bluff ...hmm, you must have read the book just to get back at me.

Karthik's easy-going book mileage is superior than her full-pelt. She knows she cannot match his natural intellect nor his cultivated tastes. She must get devious and beat him at his flair with motivated dominance, to which he knowingly smiles. He tricks her in her argument by revising her crude vocabulary. There, she snorts! He does her argument, too, much better. She shrieks! Why haven't I had your world-class education and sense of authority. His winning streak unnerves her because she is constantly mindful of his excellence in everything. Karthik is very Karthik today, she shrugs. He nurtures ambition and desire in her.

Oye, tum bahut handsome types ke lag rahe ho aaj, aankh mare, seeti bajane ko dil kartha hai, she point outs.

Tum bahut besharam types ki ho, sirf khandala baaki bacha hai.

Mercy on those women you are advising in that forum.

Karthik breathes so much playfulness in everything. His spontaneity to match with her absurdity is incredible.

We are two of a kind, you know that, eh. Yes, some proton and electron from the pang and throes of the blinking universe.

4. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Getting time to spend for myself. Practising the music which i had stopped due to the other priorities.

radv likes this.
  5. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I want to make the best of what is left. Hold tight.

Mira has never realised the lyrics of this song grow on her until Karthik. What you see in me is beyond my good fortune. What I see in you is inestimable. Life hasn't forewarned me about your arrival, you leading me across the frontier. The ladder of ascension with you is fearless. The tightrope of intensity with you is irreversible. I don't know the permanence or fleet of your presence in my life, a life that is changing so rapidly with your inclusion. Today, my shelf is burdened with books on subjects unknown in the past. My philosophies about life are your observational extensions. You are happening to me at a speed that I find astounding. I am discovering myself in your insightful hold.

I don't know where I am going but I know it is going to be in your togetherness.

In the wakefulness of your sleeping beside me, I smile at your rested head filled with creative ideas. Your intelligence is beyond my imagination. Your demonstration is above my aspiration. Still, you reveal to me everyday better ways of relearning the already learnt. Why me? I never ask you. Why us? You never bother. With you, every day is a replenished heart that beats in motivation to be a bit of you some day.

I know, you are not a spark of positivity in my life but an unending chain reaction.

I want to make the best of what is left. Hold tight.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
  6. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Helping my best friend to search a suitable flat for her. Trying all my contacts for this. I genuinely feel she should get best flat in her budget. I hav seen her struggling for so many things. Really feel that she should have all good things in world. Helping her is making me really very positive

7. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Started watching more comedy scenes and relax myself.

8. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Just think of scenario where u r writing a big amount on cheque you signed it and then after giving it to other party suddenly you started having doubt about ur own signature. I was in tremendous pressure since last 2 days whether this cheque will pass or not. Googled all possible sites. Then somehow managed to calm myself saying if it bounce i wont be dead just will have to pay some more. Finally it got cleared today and i was not just relaxed but felt as some positive force making things happen for me

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

After a series of DIY misadventures, my left and right eyebrows are finally more uniform in shape. In other words, they now see eye to eye. :lol:

Giri12 likes this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame