100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Watched the film Detective Pikachu as per our YS request. Seeing him happy made us all

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:It was great to get up early today Monday 24th. and to warm up at half past five. I made my decoction and prepared coffee for myself while madam still asleep.
    She came to bed at 1a.m. Since she, daughter and her in laws viewing downstairs BIG BOSS AND CHATTED for long.
    I decided not to wake her up. I continued to look for a while as spouse in her profound sleep. On top of door fridge, I noticed yellow “pasteit” listing of items to be shopped. I picked up large cloth bags.
    After long time today went to Pazha Mudhir Solai by foot through crowded streets. Enjoyed watching the traffic.
    Feasted eyes with huge rows of inviting green vegetables in heaps and colourful fruits stacked tastefully - some dozen varieties.
    I remembered news item about figs, as to how it has killed babies in Bihar & in some other parts of India.
    In two different large cloth bags with multi pouches in it, when I arrived back home at quarter past nine with vegetables and fruits, my spouse welcomed me with lifted eyebrows and surprise.
    While I entered home with voracious appetite, the cooking smell of greengram adai from hot thava was soothing and she handed a plate with warm adai and side dish - oil mixed milakai-podi.
    It is all ++++++++++++Ives at the beginning of the week!
    God accepts offering as simple as Rama or Krishna Tulasi துளஸி basil.

3. corrosion

corrosion Silver IL'ite

Day 24: Spring is past but I just mustered some enthusiasm for cleaning up the house. Got rid of some things that I like but don't use. I think I will take the next month to Kon Mari my home.

Day 25: Woke up late. Still, went to the gym.

Gauri03, Viswamitra, kaniths and 4 others like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

In my previous message I wrote incorrectly "fig" it is to be corrected to read as "lychee".
    Sorry for the typo.

5. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Due to road widening exams etc.. couldn't go for walk since a while. Yesterday done it in full stretch with ease, Some more time with DD. Happy to listen about her day.. Choti choti baton mein unka badi muskranaa, made me smile :)

Fell for her, done teasing cuddling loving <3

Giri12, corrosion, Gauri03 and 6 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Took some time off from my research to so do something for my self. Felt good.

7. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 71 : Pep talk time with my kid. They have so much to talk..

Day 72: Good to see both my managers in office today with the start of the week. Rarely i get to interact with my Manager. So took an appointment and completed the meeting .

Day 73 : We had a quick casual chat with all our team in different locations. Its was awesome intwracting with them.

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My ES turned 10. He had an amazing time with his friends at school, home and the football pitch. I was happy seeing all of them happy.

shravs3, Gauri03, kaniths and 6 others like this.
  9. corrosion

corrosion Silver IL'ite

Day 26: Husband and I took the day off to celebrate a special day. No real plans except not to deal with the daily grind and the never ending to-do list. Ordered lunch from outside. Lounged around, watched a movie and listened to some old favorite music. Picked up kid from daycare early and went to her favorite park and restaurant.
    A near perfect day.

Anusha2917, Gauri03, kaniths and 6 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys were awarded medals for playing in their school football team. A year of training and playing matches came to an end. It will start all over again in 6 weeks time, in the meantime, they are ready to have some break. And also, we three started writing in the gratitude journal before bed. Hope we continue to do that. I needed to persuade my YS quite hard but he did it.