100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I disconnected myself from IL for few days .This thread is really close to my heart. I really missed this place . I'm slowly and steadily progressing towards my goal. I wish I could go faster but I have my own limitations. But definitely more confident than before. I have decided to take a 30 days break from this site . I hope next 30 days I challenge myself and become more knowledgeable and develop more patience when it comes to parenting. Good luck everyone.

2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Mar22/19:
    Your post made me miss my mother. :relaxed:
    I don't talk to her that often, just once a month. Thanks to you, I called her up and I'm glad I did. :thumbsup:

mangaii, Anusha2917, girvani and 2 others like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Mar23/19:
    Woke up to a surprise text from a favorite friend, felt good to hear from them. :hearteyecat: Happy, happy!

mangaii, Anusha2917, girvani and 2 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Pleasant day with the to do box ticked satisfactorily.

mangaii, kaniths, Anusha2917 and 2 others like this.
  5. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 3: Has been a lazy day. Feeling relaxed and getting ready to get back to office. In so many years of my experience, for the first time i have taken the WFH option to take care of myself.

mangaii, kaniths, girvani and 2 others like this.
  6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 172 : A busy day at work. So much work that all I wanted is to rush to my office.. Forgot my phone at home. :lol:
    Felt so good to be at work without phone. At the end of the day phone usage app showed " you're a genius your usage is less than 60 mins today ." . Now I should aim for more of such messages.
    Day 173 : A busy busy day packing stuff to move into new home and at the end of the day I went to pick up some stuff from my sister. She apparently had a party at home . A get together to watch the first IPL match of the season. Been ages since I followed IPL and I was surprised she still follows ( because of my nephew ). Had Great fun watching a cricket match after so long. And the kids were so excited they had made placards for 4 6 out etc . Where have we lost our enthusiasm for small things ,caught in between so many things in life. ?

mangaii, kaniths, shravs3 and 2 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The day was packed with kids activities. But didn’t want any other way.

8. Paripoorna

Paripoorna Gold IL'ite

Day 3 : Stepped out of the house after 12 days. I did visit the hospital for dressing of the wound. But today had been out and did some shopping for my kid...so very nice to see the outside world.

Giri12, mangaii, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 174 : A busy Sunday with a lot in my to do list. In between I had to make time for myself. Took a couple of hours break from the packing packing and packing work and went to the parlor to finish off all "my pending work " :grinning:

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Sunny Sunday, went to our friends house for lunch. It was a beautiful afternoon indeed

Gauri03, Paripoorna, mangaii and 2 others like this.