100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 139 : A day where you do "eat sleep repeat" . I had a super funny dream and I'm wondering what's making me get such weird dreams. So the theme of the dream was I'm trying to leave my husband and elope with my boy friend. Lol similar IL post I read before my afternoon nap.. Now the best part is the boy friend figure in my dream is my husband only :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: It's like double acting. When I told this to my husband we had a hearty laugh. I concluded that never I can think of anyone other than him.

nandinimithun, Giri12, kkrish and 6 others like this.
  2. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Positive day 3.
    It was a productive Saturday. Made calls to few aunts and uncles. They all were happy to see an unexpected call. Danced a lot with my little one.

kaniths, kkrish, mangaii and 5 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys football matches started. They both played well and they were happy so were we.

kkrish, mangaii, rachaputi and 5 others like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was working in the morning and suddenly I peeped through the window. It was 7AM, sky behind the trees were dark red with some streaks of blue lines, a little ball started to appear slowly but steadily while birds were chirping. The moment I saw this and the next few minutes I was transported to another world. It was simply beautiful and I do not have the ability like (@Srama )Sabitha to describe what I felt. But, It made my day to start beautifully.

kaniths, Giri12, kkrish and 6 others like this.
  5. Anusha2917

Day 140 : I can't remember when was the last time I went to a restaurant. Been months. So yesterday went to a Punjabi restaurant for dinner and enjoyed some veg(read Paneer) Punjabi delicacies.

kaniths, Giri12, kkrish and 5 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My cousin called me to tell about her daughter's wedding. It was after so long I had a chat with her. What I learned that is even though you don't speak as often as you would like, you don't see them for years in a stretch because you live continents apart, but the love and care still remain the same. That is the beauty.

kaniths, kkrish, Viswamitra and 5 others like this.
  7. Anusha2917

Day 141 : Almost when Yoga class started I had just finished making sambhar for Idlis. When my yoga teacher came she asked me what's this aroma coming. She stays in a hostel away from family. I felt I should make her stay for dinner and serve dinner. So after my class I forced her to finish her dinner with us. She was so hesitant but finally agreed. She enjoyed hot idlis with Sambhar. I felt good serving her dinner and she went back with a happy smile.

kaniths, Giri12, kkrish and 6 others like this.
  8. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

When I was down about choices I made in the past ,I got a nice tight hug . I felt like I was like a little kid lost in this big world. Directions is all I need. Having Faith that He will show me the way. Happy with all the productive hours spent over long weekend.

9. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Positive day 4
    One of my friend invited us for a playdate. My dd had so much fun with friend's kids. They were well behaved kids. Felt so happy to see the laughs they shared.

10. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I find my resolve in a timely forward emailed to me long ago to not interfere in a disputation that does not concern me when intrigued by contentious minds. I cherish the forward much that any time on the threshold of intervening in a burning disputation that does not govern me from unfamiliarity with the value-system in question, I pull up this forward to remind me to stay away from the argumentative anarchy.

upload_2019-2-19_20-36-17.png

nandinimithun, Giri12, kkrish and 7 others like this.