100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I was lying down in the bed with my teenager. We were just taking and I asked her what would make her happy. She said something which is impossible to achieve(from my adult perspective). I wish the child in me was still alive who can believe that anything is possible. Instead of imposing my usual critical, logical and intelligent answer I bit my tongue and I agreed with her and told her maybe she has a chance and she should try it. I'm glad we are over our rough phase and reached a place where we both can talk without getting mad at each other. I gave up my ego, expectations and my dreams for her and she gave up her lying . I'm glad I repaired this relationship although there were some damages on both sides, but we could have easily destroyed this relationship. Slowly and steadily getting back to my life . Lot of mistakes done but there is still hope.....

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys attended a birthday party of their friend. They were delighted so was I.

Gauri03, mangaii and Viswamitra like this.
  3. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

After long time ,i did some cooking for me,husband and kid.Kid was super enthusiastic since today they are going for field trip ,waiting to hear the details during our bed time

kaniths, Gauri03, mangaii and 2 others like this.
  4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Positives: had a long chat on phone with all siblings
    Spent half day with DS.
    Ranted all my frustration out.(s positive feeling better). DS tried to sober me by diverting the topic

5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 135 : Doing meditation and pranayama gives me some kind of eternal bliss feeling.
    With all extra cooking and office work I'm somehow managing an hour for myself doing this for my sake. As I'm doing it in the evening after office the sleep I get after that is such a good feeling.
    Day 136: One pending work which I was procrastinating to do finally saw it's finish line sday in office. Gave me satisfaction that I finished it..

Ammu2886, kkrish, salad and 5 others like this.
  6. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Yesterday my dh was not feeling well. I treated him like a baby. In the night dh & ds both were sleeping like my two kids hugging me from both sides.

Felt so warm and lovely.

7. nandinimithun

nandinimithun IL Hall of Fame

Started the day with a smile... ..
    Didn't get irritated with my little one when she got late while getting ready. .. .
    Played with second little one and had a good time.....

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

It was our 15th wedding anniversary. With swami’s grace we are doing well. We have seen many ups and downs but every experience is teaching us to be a better person and a better partner. I am eternally grateful to swami for this blessings.

9. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I went for a walk with my colleague and we had an hour long technical discussion . Moving forward we both have decided to pick a topic and talk about it once or twice a week when we go for walks. We generally gossip about people or talk some general stuff or just rant about something at work.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The final day of boys mid-term break. Three boys came to ours for a playdate. They had a smashing time. I was tired but seeing the boys happy made me thankful.