100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Woke up to powdery white peaks all around me. It snowed! It never snows here. There was only one thing to do. Lace up! Ran two miles drinking in the magical sights around me.

2. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 130 : I put a to do list as soon as I started my work at office. There were so many pending work as I was on leave, clearing inbox, submitting income tax proof, setting my goals for the quarter etc etc. One by one I was able to finish them off and also start work on a new project.

kaniths, Giri12, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was studying at home. My friend offered me to bring the kids back home along with hers. It was magical to stay inside without a need to go out for a day. Felt thankful.

kaniths, Giri12, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Day 131 : I was feeling a bit anxious and kept worrying a bit about something. Talking to my husband about it at the end of day gave me a reassurance that it's fine and at this point of timei I should'nt be worried about it.

kaniths, Giri12, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

My teenager forgot her research paper and called me from school. Usually if I get such calls I give her a session for 10 mins how she needs to be responsible. Recently I have been doing more positive parenting and not expressing my emotions all the time. I said a simple yes . I think she was taken back . After I dropped her papers off she said Thank You with a surprised look on her face. Being kind is all I want to practice. Every day is a blessing and as long as I process my emotions before reacting I'm good. Don't want to go back to angry me. I hated that person.

6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

In the recent past, I listened to lots of BK Shivani's discourses. The one point I was practicing is to reiterate my self that I am a peaceful and powerful soul. Recently I am feeling that I am calmer and peaceful. When I am calm, I am dealing situations much better. Coincidently @mangaii mentions the same. I am thankful that I am able to practice that.

kaniths, Giri12, mangaii and 3 others like this.
  7. Anusha2917

Day 131 : It was a magical day. And I can't forget this day .Some emotions can't be expressed through words. Today was one such day . I'm thankful to God for everything.

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Day 2 and Day 3 : Though i got up late two days ,with parents support and my MIL i was able to drop my daughter to school on time and two days was hectic in office as well

9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My little one’s curiosity is increasing day by day. After answering his millions questions he came to my bed and gave me lots of kisses. I literally went to heaven

10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Was very pleasant yesterday, helped a friend with her new born. Was enjoyed playing with her elder son.

Everyone brag or exaggerate often. I do accept. But frequent act really annoys you will make you upset over their mindset.