100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I have completed my 9 week vrata and I was thankful. My viva date for the second year examination is revealed. I have started preparing. Overall a good day.

Greenbay, Gauri03, Anisu and 3 others like this.
  2. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

31/08.
    Woke up to my mobile blinking purple. That's my custom color code for text notifications from a favorite friend. Happy to hear from them any day. Weekend morning starts on a sweet note, smiling big time. Feeling #Yay! :grin: Lol, yeah.

Greenbay, Gauri03, Rihana and 3 others like this.
  3. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

One of my friend's husband asked me to send a video clip about his wife to celebrate her birthday. He has approached couple of her close friends from the childhood. So I spoke to the other friend who has to send the video. We had so much laugh within that 10 minutes also reminiscing about our childhood and the amount of people went after this particular friend and how she has chosen the husband. In that moment, I truly felt I was 16. I was and I am happy.

Anisu, Giri12, Greenbay and 5 others like this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 36 Friday 8/31: Chinese couple in the neighborhood, in their early 70's. The wife came back from her annual 3-month China trip. On their evening walk out, many neighbors loudly cheering the so-in-love couple.
    Day 37 Saturday 9/1: Was first to nominate FP for September. Even before my dear pyaari @iyerviji. :grinning:

Anisu, Giri12, Greenbay and 4 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Had an opportunity perform classical bharathanatiyam on Krishna Vandanam. Felt so happy. Dancing is my meditation and passion which I figured out well in time with Swami's grace.

Rihana, Anisu, Giri12 and 4 others like this.
  6. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1. Little lady swallowed a coin. Anxious evening at the ER and an X-ray later we thankfully ended up with the least worrisome scenario. She is still a walking piggy bank but hoping that will take care of itself in a day or two.

2. After a month long flare up back is beginning to feel better again. Nowhere near 100% but I can go about the day without being in constant pain.

Rihana, Anisu, Giri12 and 4 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Krishna came to our house with his beautiful foot steps (china china pathangal). Boys so believed that he did come and I was enjoying their pure innocence. They sang a bajan and told me Krishna was so nice as he has given them Pokymon magazines :tonguewink:. Over all a happy Janmaashtami.

Rihana, Anisu, Giri12 and 3 others like this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

3. Fasted like every year. A real fast with no exceptions. Didn't think I'd make it past dinnertime but I did.

9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

1/09
    Kimi. Kimi. Kimi. The chant, the vibes, the goosebumps, the record... The man!
    Happy and high, it was a good evening.

3/09
    Just got done making vadas and 'appams' for Krishna Jayanthi (We celebrate today). Color, texture, taste... Everything has come out good for a rookie chef - me! Feeling proud. :blush:

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

The academic year has started for the undergraduates. University is beaming with young faces with so much enthusiasm. Canteen was fully open. Good vibrations felt at the university

Rihana, kaniths, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.