100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

upload_2016-4-5_7-26-53.jpeg
    Positive to the woman - No need to worry about the ride back home with all shopping bags

Positive to the man - No need to spend time separately with girl friend and still find time to work out

It is a win win.

Viswa

2. Viswamitra

I divide my work day into four parts nowadays:

1) Early morning hours for creative thinking for growth and development
    2) Late morning hours for interaction with others and execution of work
    3) Early afternoon hours for identifying the issues to be resolved
    4) Late afternoon hours for problem solving

This plan works like a dream. Some hours of the day are more suitable for specific work than others, it looks like.

Viswa

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Got myself a signature. :cool:

4. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Day 64: 5/4
    Had an hour discussion with manager regarding a new project and was glad that he accepted my ideas.

Gauri03 and Rihana like this.
  5. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

My dh car was dashed from the sides today morning, although the front of the car is severely damaged am happy beyond any words that he survived with no major injuries. Still thinking of it is terrifying... also thanking the angels above! :)

Amica, Gauri03, Rihana and 2 others like this.
  6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Day 45: what a busy day...just got the time of log on. surprise by the fact the still iam not sad...or tensed about work falling. iam relaxed and at ease and doing it with my pace. Manager is happy about it too. I learned do not say no to your manager say yes,..and take your time .
    Positive part 2: have mild headache yet day passed without any sickness.

@kaniths: glad to know your husband is fine. the roads are full of idiots everywhere! Take care both of you :)

kaniths, Gauri03 and Rihana like this.
  7. Viswamitra

I am very proud that I don't open my mouth to eat anything until I burn 250 calories in the morning hours. I would like to do another 250 calorie burning later in the evening but my pills prevent me from doing it. Hopefully, I can increase the time in the morning itself in the next few weeks.

@kaniths,

I am so sorry to know about the car crash your husband had to face today but I am glad he escaped with no major injuries. My prayers are with you and your husband.

Viswa

kaniths, Gauri03 and Rihana like this.
  8. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My own version of Driving Miss Daisy. Teaching DD driving. We are past the point where I yell that I don't have nine lives, and can she pay attention. : ) Now, it is down to finer points. Like, yesterday, I told her to wave on the other car, and we'll go after them. She flicks her wrist in a wave that has me ROFL if that is possible in a car. It is a cross between an imperial dismissal of an attendant and a high-up govt babu dismissing an overly attentive peon. I bid her to wave less like a royal queen. We LOL but she wants to perfect it, and so drive around the area, waving every possible car ahead.

She gets all philosophical and asks about my own learning driving. I get this faraway look in the eyes as I recall some driving learnt from DH. She updates me that her lessons with dad are proceeding quite good, meaning the occurrences of yelling is down to single digits, I presume. We ponder on getting him to compare and contrast what it is like teaching wife and daughter. : ) A silence as we get through a busy intersection, and then, mutually decide to spare the dear man that. After all, he's just gotten good at not mixing up our clothes when putting them away. :)

Time flies. We practice the art of elegantly waving cars ahead at a stop sign right next to her preschool.

:)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  10. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Some issues going on at office. Boss compelling to do some works which I really don't want to and is not related to my job profile. People around are warning me to keep the market situation in mind before reacting. But I am feeling positive that I learned to say "No " .

Gauri03 and kaniths like this.