1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

10 Principles

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sravanthi28, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Srvanathi,
    Another good read!!!!

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sravanthi,
    Superb article:2thumbsup: .Really true what you emphasised.I just write what i really thought after reading these points. We must have a determination to follow these thngs.Definitely it will bring great change.we must build our mind and take a strong oath that we are born to be successful.Most importantly we must know how to deal with gossips,influence of other people on us.We always use half of our life time worrying abt what others think,What they will say,what they said.Instead of taking so many positive aspects of life,we see the positive aspects of others and on the end of the road,we feel depressed and inferior that we are not so and so.If we try to come out of this small circle ,definitely our life would be a bed of roses.I again insist only courage,self confidence,taking efforts to make ourselves happy would help us.other small aspects of life like money,jewels,appreciations,luxuries may for a short period makeus happy but not in the long run.Whatever we do ,just think that if that works for a long run.As was rightly said "Nothing is permanent except change",we must experience both sides of the coin ,which will even more make us stronger.we fail to build a strong foundation in life.A small success would really make us happy,builds self confidence.Immediately on the same side if we face a small failure we are totally on the other end ,get dejected and feel sad.I am not saying that we should not celebrate our success.But we must also have a neutral mind set up to not accet but handle difficult situations in life.we must be strong enough that nothing( no thing) will have amn impact on us.i conclude that "We must rule our life.Our life must not rule us".i don't know whether i have talked in connection to the topic.Please excuse me Ilites.Thank you for spending your time to read upto now.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2007
  4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Most of us these principles in our mind, but, we tend to falter............. Thats where we lack..............

5. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Good Principles:yes:

6. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear sranvanthi,

Excellent set of principles. Very valuable. Thanks for sharing.

7. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

hi everybody,
    thanks a lot for your valuble comments.

8. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sravanthi,

Thanxs for sharing such valuable post

9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good information and encouraging. (which I needed right now)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Punitha

10. naazneen

naazneen Junior IL'ite

Nice, like puni said sometimes we have this stuff somewhere in long term memory just need a reminder from time to time. Wondering if a quote of the day concept could be introduced at IL
    ~ Naazneen