1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

10 Minute Abs Exercise For 2 Week

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by deepthivinayak1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Good work deepthivinayak. Keep going.
    Are you following IF now? How's it going? I try to follow most of the days. Just having warm water in-between.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    I am following IF too. I drink lots of water during fasting period. I didn’t see any weight change but hoping for inch loss. If I don’t do exercise in early morning,feeling lazy to do other times. Yesterday I didn’t do exercise but today I made myself to do by morning once I wake up. I did it. I should continue this exercise and complete successfully.

gknew likes this.
  3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

I am also following IF. But I couldn't see any inch loss. Just number changes in the weight. Reduced few pounds.
    But if I skip IF for a day or have carbs for any meal, stomach is so bloated and heavy. I am not able to avoid carbs now. Since have only few veggies and didn't buy meat. Just managing the meals with only rice,dal and atta. So, I am taking rice everyday for past 3 weeks. Before that, I avoid rice as much as I can. There is no weight difference in the last 2 weeks.

4. deepthivinayak1

hi,
    Same here. Till last month I eat rice only in weekend and roti in weekdays. Now 5 days rice. Couldn’t reduce weight

QUOTE="gknew, post: 4182576, member: 273620"]I am also following IF. But I couldn't see any inch loss. Just number changes in the weight. Reduced few pounds.
    But if I skip IF for a day or have carbs for any meal, stomach is so bloated and heavy. I am not able to avoid carbs now. Since have only few veggies and didn't buy meat. Just managing the meals with only rice,dal and atta. So, I am taking rice everyday for past 3 weeks. Before that, I avoid rice as much as I can. There is no weight difference in the last 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]
    As

5. deepthivinayak1

6. deepthivinayak1

Day 11: completed.

for reverse leg crunch ,I m doing bend knee crunch.

7. deepthivinayak1

8. deepthivinayak1

9. deepthivinayak1

Day 14: successfully completed two weeek

I lost 1 inch in waist and 1 inch in hip and I felt my boobs is reduced. With intermittent fasting and exercise,I didn’t lose in weight but my friends who see me recently can say I lost inches and look like lost weight.

planning to start shred challenge soon.

gknew likes this.
  10. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

That's awesome. I don't see any changes in my weight recently with IF. No changes in inch and weight. Just keeping up with IF. I feel like more heavy than usual. Boobs and belly are more heavy and looks bigger than before.
    Planning to cut down rice. I am taking rice everyday for lunch for last one and a half months. Carb for dinner too. So am taking lots of carb nowadays. Feeling so bad to have video calls with friends and relatives during this situation.
    My thighs have become bigger. Now I am focusing on thigh exercises to reduce it. Count me in for your next challenge.