1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

10 Good PRO'S of leaving EX Husband !

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Maddy2087, Jan 10, 2014.

1. smileyrose

smileyrose New IL'ite

I am seeing there are many posts and views in this threads and forums

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  2. smileyrose

smileyrose New IL'ite

I think i agree with Maddy. Its not that only physical abuse and extra marital affairs are the reasons. I dont have that problem still not happy in my life as my expectations were different. so have right to separate.

1 person likes this.
  3. smileyrose

smileyrose New IL'ite

I think i agree with Maddy. Its not that only physical abuse and extra marital affairs are the reasons. I dont have that problem still not happy in my life as my expectations were different. so have right to separate.

4. smileyrose

smileyrose New IL'ite

I feel so bored and frustrated sometimes. I have not been the kind of person to sit at home and watch tv all time. I want to have fun.

followin i think i feel
    1. I cannot go to night show movies or shopping far from home.
    2. I will be asked details from my husband and if not him sometimes my mother in law about what are all the places i am going.
    3. I have not got chance to visit different places in world. I would love to see places and like travelling a lot.
    4. I have to say hello and offer things to relatives who come home and also go to their houses when they invite. so boring

5. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

I realize that

1. God made me beautiful (my ex would wake up and first thing in the morning tell me I am the most sick looking girl he has ever seen). The irony is, after my ex started behaving bad, he is the one who looks sick, and I am beautiful. People even tell me I'm beautiful, I will find a nice husband .....

2. I deserve a husband who is faithful to our marriage, and is kind and gentle

3. It is not normal for a husband to start screaming and arguing with his wife for no reason

4. All that glitters is not gold. My husband looks very kind and innocent but his actions show he has an evil heart.

5. God listens to our heart, and doesn't see that someone is going to a temple to show to others that they are praying (Jesus also said something to this effect)

6. We live and die by our Karmas, and we should look to God when we are swimming the ocean of Karma.

7. I realize that people hate you because (1) you are a threat (2) they hate themselves (3) they want to be like you.

8. We should be careful who we say what to. I have several relatives who are less beautiful, less educated, are stuck in unhappy marriages, and they are delighting in my struggles right now. Their "love and concern" is another word for "need to gossip to spread the hate". This forum has been a God-send for ladies (and gents) to anonymously get moral support.

9. Time heals all wounds. If we jump into the market too soon, we may end up with same type of person. I read somewhere that a person who has been abused and cheated in one relationship is likely to be abused and cheated in another relationship because the way they feel about themselves (consciously or subconsciously) attracts these type of people. Before I was married I had very low self esteem of myself. Now I am learning how to love and appreciate myself and even if I am not perfect, I remind myself that God is my Perfect Heavenly Father who sets things straight. We are all Masterpieces in progress in the eyes of Almighty God.

10. God is good. He is making you struggle to work through your Karmas so he can give you a better Husband who you will appreciate and love. I learned this from Indus Ladies

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    4 people like this.
  6. sdiva20

sdiva20 Platinum IL'ite

I did not realize they were asking for suggestion. I thought they were celebrating their small victories after doing the tremendous thing of gathering courage to come out of abusive relationship.

Btw, please don't define abuse as only physical. There are many ways of abusing someone. If one individual does not want to live in a toxic environment ( as defined by them) it is their right to do as they deem fit to get out of it.

1 person likes this.
  7. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

I am very proud of you Chennai express . Bravo girl !!!

One more thing i want to add is " an abused person attracts an abusive person in the next attempt to finding a partner only if he/ she didn't learn from the mistake made".

I wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart that you get the best in life.

Sending you all the positive energy .. Muah

With Love,
    Maddy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. Maddy2087

Dear Moderator,

Thanks a lot for the prompt response and action :).

With Love,
    Maddy

9. Maddy2087

All my dear IL's,

Its time to be empowered and happy for what we have achieved.

Just look back and feel content for how long you have come and learned so much in life. Angels are always with us and they are there to protect us.

Lots and lots of love to everyone.

With Love,
    Maddy

1 person likes this.
  10. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Oh yes, Thank you for clarifying that point ..... Oprah Winfrey says that if we are in a bad relationship, we should use that as a teaching moment, to learn what it means to be in a good relationship and to find the right partner...