1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face.”

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by medharaghav, Jul 23, 2009.

1. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

I do definitely accept that the happy ones are always smiling and the good health shines through them

but in my experience, I found that women in very good relationships may not always dress well, wear make up and keep up her health... because the DH loves her so much that even if she always looks shabby in a nightie, the DH will be happy to be with her.... so she will not care to dress up well

This is my experience...

And with the sad ones, the sadness and tiredness in the eyes shows through the best make up and the best of designer wear...

Keep smiling
    Harini

2. Viorica

Viorica New IL'ite

Most of the time , those women are not happy. You are correct -- you can read on their faces.

3. arty2010

arty2010 Bronze IL'ite

Thats why the quote says it s seen on their faces :) .... a shabby nightie or a beautiful dress in not going to change the genuine happiness that shines thru a smile and eyes.
    As for keepin oneself attractive . i think the more unfulfilled you are inside you seek it outside in terms of clothes/ makeup, etc. I guess that explains why lots of celebrities go for a complete makover after a breakup... Its like trying to make one feel good inspite of the loss... i believe that most woemn dress for themseleves and less for their husbands :)

4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

happiness in life also reflects in one's attitude towards peers,work,children etc.

5. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

i agree totally, i have some men pamper their wife so much, never hurt her, even if they hurt, they will do anything to make her happy again :)