1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 21, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Plant the seeds of Love in your hearts. Let them grow into trees of Service and shower the sweet fruit of Ananda. Share the Ananda with all. That is the proper way to celebrate the Birthday.
    Sri Sathya Sai Baba quotes

Every mind likes celebrations. It gives more pleasure & memorable moments. Today is One of that day. Today is my dh's birthday. Usually he does not like celebrations and does not like to buy new clothes for him also. But today without saying anything he wore new Dhothi but today we had a different kind of celebration.

Today we had invitation from two people. One was from my niece who had given for pooja in Guruvayurappan temple and another was from my dh's friend who was celebrating his cousin's brother's wife's seemantham. .So I went for the pooja in the temple and he went for Seemantham. Everywhere we always go together and I think today God wanted us to celebrate his birthday in a different way. First I was thinking he had to go alone so far but his friend whom he calls appa had come home yesterday and told him to come with him and another friend. So I was happy that he went with his friends and they took him by auto. So he had a wonderful birthday with yummy breakfast and lunch which he enjoyed. Not only that he also got a return gift of a nice bag with a steel dabba, vethilai pakku with coconut and also sweets(adhirasam, laddoo) and murukku and muthusaram.

He was very happy when he received calls from his daughters and son and also his grandchildren spoke to him. On the whole he had a lovely birthday.

Happiness always looks small when it is in your hands but when you let it go you learn at onPlant the seeds of Love in your hearts. Let them grow into trees of Service and shower the sweet fruit of Ananda. Share the Ananda with all. That is the proper way to celebrate the Birthday.

Every mind likes celebrations. It gives more pleasure & memorable moments. Today is One of that day. Today is my dh's birthday. Usually he does not like celebrations and does not like to buy new clothes for him also. But today without saying anything he wore new Dhothi but today we had a different kind of celebration.

Today we had invitation from two people. One was from my niece who had given for pooja in Guruvayurappan temple and another was from my dh's friend who was celebrating his cousin's brother's wife's seemantham. .So I went for the pooja in the temple and he went for Seemantham. Everywhere we always go together and I think today God wanted us to celebrate his birthday in a different way. First I was thinking he had to go alone so far but his friend whom he calls appa had come home yesterday and told him to come with him and another friend. So I was happy that he went with his friends and they took him by auto. So he had a wonderful birthday with yummy breakfast and lunch which he enjoyed. Not only that he also got a return gift of a nice bag with a steel dabba, vethilai pakku with coconut and also sweets(adhirasam, laddoo) and murukku and muthusaram.

He was very happy when he received calls from his daughters and son and also his grandchildren spoke to him. On the whole he had a lovely birthday.

Happiness always looks small when it is in your hands but when you let it go you learn at onPlant the seeds of Love in your hearts. Let them grow into trees of Service and shower the sweet fruit of Ananda. Share the Ananda with all. That is the proper way to celebrate the Birthday.

Happiness always looks small when it is in your hands but when you let it go you learn at once how big and precious it is

1 person likes this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Re: “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebr

Dear Viji aunty, though a day late a Very Happy Happy Birthday to Uncle! Please convey it to him! I am sure he had a good time. As much as we love family and being with them, I think going out with friends that too to functions that we like is also fun - so I am sure uncle had lots of fun that way! That is a nice that he wore a new dhoti - that must have made you happy! Glad you had a nice day with uncle aunty - may it always remain so!

1 person likes this.
  3. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Re: “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebr

Dear viji ma.. Convey my birthday wishes to appa!!! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Sabita dear glad to get you rfirst fb and thanks for your wishes for my dh. I will defintely convey to him. True enjoying with friends is a pleasure and my dh always likes to spend sometime with his friends. Ya when he wore the dhothi I felt very happy.

5. iyerviji

Aarchana dear thanks for your wishes for appa, I will convey to him, he will be very happy. Ya he had an enjoyable birthday