1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“The blessed supportive force”

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Mar 3, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Meenakshi, :hiya

Thank you so much da for your kind wishes and prayers. Its always nice when we get feedbacks from our dear and near ones. Just the User name and familiar Avatars makes me feel happy and joyous.

Thank you once againBow

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Srini ma'am,

I should say my thanks giving for your noble self will go life-long Bow:bowdown. Very true ma'am, their sacrifices cannot be equaled to or paralleled with any other acts during the lifetime of ours. Acceptability always comes with understanding. When we understand "they being there for us" we tend to accept every act of theirs and realize that its we who reap the fruits of their actions and not them !!

The true and sincere dedication was portrayed by them with great fidelity. They have been complete in what ever decisions that were to be taken. What else can be expected ??

What say ma'am ?!!

Thank you once again
    Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Ansh ma'am,

You are generous enough when it comes to encouraging me. :thankyou2::hatsoff Before starting with this thread of mine, I was all in thoughts as to how I will face the feedbacks and will there be supporting ones on the same, as the topic was more than a mere tribute to my father (though parents). I should say, am really over-whelmed that my expressions could leave lasting impressions. Thank you once again ma'am.

Am trying to upgrade myself with the quality of my posts and feedbacks of this sort immensely helps me in stepping up the ladder. I should accept the fact that Finest Posts and the nominations she holds always injects the killer instinct in me. Chithu sis (AC) and Aishu ma'am has instilled in me the vigor to write quality posts. Hats off to them !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Your post was filled with love for your father. You write about your friend and now about your father. My dear Ramya loves to be loved and gives immense in return. Good post.

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Jaynat ma'am,

Thank you very much for your valuable words !! Very true. Their "Just being there for us" attitude makes them complete and we are filled with divine bonds when we experience the same.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

6. RamyaVaradharajan

My dear most Aishu ma'am,

What shall I say?? You have wrapped me with emotions by your kind gesture. :bowdownBowJust a simple word of thanks will not throw light on my emotion level now !! Am sorry for the delay in feedback ma'am. I feel only now I have proved to be what I am with two of my posts being nominated and the way it has imposed responsibility in me is far beyond words of expression. Thank you very much. Aishu ma'am, come near by..... :kiss:kiss

Indeed my dad was very happy, wished me luck and blessed me success in all my endeavors.

I should thank Vidya ma'am who made me write this tribute through her post http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life/21306-letters-from-father-his-daughter.html
    :bowdownVidya ma'am !!

I shall sketch on the whole incident that happened a couple of days back when I wanted to write a feedback to Vidya madam's post. When I wanted to do so, my mom wanted to check her mail very urgently. Hence I sat on my cot with a support to my back on the wall (literally on to my kutty Krishna's wall hanging), one leg folded and the other leg stretched neatly.. started to pen down my fruitful and lovely days with my father on a slip of paper (went on pages together when I realized it was not for an essay contest Big LaughBig Laugh). I ended up writing what I had posted here, but then realized it was not even a drop related to Vidya madam's post. I did not want to disturb her creation there, hence when my mom left me the chair in front of my virtual screen, I posted this as a separate thread and my feedback for her in hers !!! Now am reaping the fruits through you Aishu ma'am :):bowdown

Regards with heart felt Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most SS ma'am,

Ah, what else can I ask for, when "the excel writer" has graciously accepted my piece of creation here to be her dear most !!! All I can do is a silent :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown. Thank you very much ma'am. You have been a constant source of inspiration for me and I had always wondered about your ecstatic style of writing. When it comes to a praise from your esteemed self... am left with no words !!!

Am happy that my emotions kindled yours too. All parents live their life for their kids and sacrifice what all they can to see us "soar high" :)wink:) in the silver-lined platform of life !! I pray that you meet your dad soon:queen .

This is for your kids ma'am .... Hey kiddos you have an excellent mom who loves you so much and this is from me :kiss:kiss

I always tell my father that I love to be as I was a couple of years back. And I guess, this statement will remain to be in its agile and fresh state even when we complete the God given deadline !!! Big Laugh

Thank you very much once again for you have made me enjoy what "clouds nine" had in reserve for me !!

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Miss Ramya Varadharajan ma'm!

If you go at this rate, I will have to spend all my online time ONLY reading your great contributions here :))
    And, no problems about that...What more can anyone wish then to spend their time fruitfully ...'cause, that's what it is to read your posts.
    Reading your thoughts on your father gives me a feeling of deja vu because I could have written those lines about my dad and me! Only, I am not given your vision :)
    A lovely post and no wonder you keep landing in FP of the Month forum!!

L, Kamla

9. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Shanthi ma'am,

"I tell my kids I am there come what may" the same I read as "I am there come what may (for me too !!:queen)" Yes, by your vigorous and enthusiastic feedbacks I have always assured myself of an excel poet of IL to be a bone supporting my stature (here at IL and so in my life) !! Thank you very much ma'am.

I pray to the Almighty for your well being always in all ways !! May the Divine Supreme bless you with the "H" Vitamin of Life so as to stride past all vicissitudes that strike your way.

Charu :kiss is really a blessed and gifted child of yours and hence grows in a way that she too supports her mom thereby reflecting your's and Veda sir's genes !! :)

Time ticks away so fast that when we turn back to see what our actions had caused, we would miss out on the very next !! What ever you are composed of, mirrors on your dad's "pushing you on the deeper side" of Life ma'am.:hatsoff

Thank you once again.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. RamyaVaradharajan

My dearest "sugar coated" Mals friend :kiss

Thank you very much for the feedback of yours !! The tree of Love holds immense flowers that can be profusely showered on people who are dear and near to us. I showered on you and reaped what I can say "the infinite love" and the "life time bond" of ours !! Thereby making your "loves to be loved" more apt with a concrete proof !!! :):)Big Laugh

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan