1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

“good Movies “ To Watch During Lockdown ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by anika987, Apr 17, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 Finest Post Winner

I watched ponmagal vandaal and strong message in the movie.Well needed movie in these days.

Jyotika has become very very calm and needed more expressions..even I felt that.

Pandiarajan is a total waste in that movie but it was good to see all the good directors of the yester years in the movie..

I felt very sad for the kids and scared as a mom..no child should endure this kind of pain..People have become
    So mentally corrupt to even think of such a nasty thing..

Wish this movie was screened in the theatre!! Only now we will have coronavirus things and all the good movies with messages will be seen in amazon prime.

Mokka movies with useless messages will only get time to be screened..

2. anika987

anika987 Finest Post Winner

Watching BREATHE seasons in amazon prime ..Madhavan starrer thriller..

On to 4th episode.. so far so good.

It was released in 2018..don’t know how many saw it but it is good

3. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Hi @Laks09, I saw the movie recently and I thought it was all incoherent. It was very artificial, is what I felt. The following made me doubt the earnestness of the movie and the makers. I found the husband's character very annoying. He can file a legal restraint but not tell a simple word "sorry" to his wife. Apparently a legal restraint is better than asking her forgiveness. I also think the wife was equally silly, she cannot just walk out with no claims, nothing, because of that one incident. It would only hurt her. Not that guy. I didn't understand why the in-laws just kept quiet throughout the movie and all of a sudden changed their minds in the end. For all of them, going the legal route was less of a headache than simple plain communication. This was totally impractical movie and such movies shouldn't scare you. Do not watch such movies if they are going to disturb you.