1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

“ Never ever underestimate a woman”, says Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

Reading your reply to Pooja.... Iam just wondering about LA and Yamini... what all in store for us?

aiyoooo.... mandaiya pichukarrein... how long I should wait...today is 7th till 12th .... too much.

The above story I had read it before without knowing my dear boost is the author of the master piece which I loved a lot and discussed a lot too. What you say about the corporate jungle is 100% true which iam seeing almost daily.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear bas,

there is no need to pluck your hair, bas. Just wait till 12th morning. You have replied at the right time. Only a few minutes back I completed the first episode of LA. It's more than 4500 words long.

Being in Madurai I know not only about the corporate jungle but also about the "unincorporated jungle" (I mean the partnerships and proprietorships as well) That's what I wrote about in this story.
    thanks bas for the kind words,
    love,
    Your Boost

3. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

That was an awesome story!! I came across this only today.. Glad i did. Bhavani is one awesome character.. first off she stands up for her rights which needs to be appreciated and also more than that she doesnt get phased by the tactics her rival uses. I like the idea of clearing your head and giving herself a break to think through!! Which does give her a solution. corporate world is no place for the weak hearted and you have clearly shown that women are no longer the meek kind. They can solve and stand up as their male counterparts!
    kudos
    Aparna

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aparna. In fact my brother told this story to me when we were sitting in a theatre to watch Chandramuki film (3 years back) In the actual happening the main character was a man. I changed that into woman to show to the world that women are in no way less than men when it comes to the corporate jungle.
    I also know some women who have become cut-throat people. Could not blame them. That is what the present day corporate climate does even to a loving, soft woman.
    My long term goal is to write about a serial about the life of a woman in a corporate jungle. May be that'll be by next serial. But right now I can't think of anything other than Love All.
    love,
    sridhar