1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

‎5 Best Hair Oils For You

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by brahan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Many thanks for posting !

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

I like to use almond oil too.. I have mixed 2-3 oils and used.

3. AnithaPartha

Castor oil won't get too sticky? I have never tried this oil for hairs..

4. AnithaPartha

How often we need to do oil massage for hairs? Can we mix coconut, almond and castor? But some say don't leave castor oil overnight.. Please let me know

5. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I still use my Pro Naturals argan oil as a leave in treatment on wet hair, applied mainly to the ends. This is a good heat protectant as I use a hair dryer and a G3 Salon Pro styling iron to curl my straight hair. I sometimes use jojoba oil if my scalp has felt itchy and I rub vit E oil once a month into the roots. None of the oils makes my hair oily.

Anusuya likes this.
  6. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Thanks For Sharing. Very Informative. I also know some hair oils which are very good & effective.

Argan Oil
    Often referred to as the Miracle Oil or Liquid Gold, Argan oil is a fantastic natural sunscreen, heat protectant and an intensive repair treatment all in one!
    In fact, if you’re looking for a multi-purpose natural hair product, this is something you should definitely try.
    It will improve the elasticity of your dry, brittle hair, help reduce the frizziness of your locks making them softer and more manageable, repair damaged tresses and reduce further breakage as well as aid hair growth!
    Sounds unbelievable?
    No wonder Argan oil is one of the most popular natural oils for hair!

Grapeseed Oil
    Fantastic natural hair care products to take into your consideration is, of course, the super-popular Grapeseed oil!
    This odorless, non greasy oil is widely-known as a natural sunscreen for hair but can be used as a carrier oil (in case you’re into making your own concoctions) or applied as a hair/scalp treatment.
    It helps restore scalp’s natural balance and is an ideal anti-dandruff treatment for all of those who, for some reason, can’t tolerate coconut oil, plus a fantastic hair repair and strengthening treatment, thanks to vitamin E and linoleic acid.

Anusuya likes this.
  7. nidhia01

nidhia01 New IL'ite

Thanks For Sharing. Very Informative. I also know some hair oils which are very good & effective.

Argan Oil
    Often referred to as the Miracle Oil or Liquid Gold, Argan oil is a fantastic natural sunscreen, heat protectant and an intensive repair treatment all in one!
    In fact, if you’re looking for a multi-purpose natural hair product, this is something you should definitely try.
    It will improve the elasticity of your dry, brittle hair, help reduce the frizziness of your locks making them softer and more manageable, repair damaged tresses and reduce further breakage as well as aid hair growth!
    Sounds unbelievable?
    No wonder Argan oil is one of the most popular natural oils for hair!

Grapeseed Oil
    Fantastic natural hair care products to take into your consideration is, of course, the super-popular Grapeseed oil!
    This odorless, non greasy oil is widely-known as a natural sunscreen for hair but can be used as a carrier oil (in case you’re into making your own concoctions) or applied as a hair/scalp treatment.
    It helps restore scalp’s natural balance and is an ideal anti-dandruff treatment for all of those who, for some reason, can’t tolerate coconut oil, plus a fantastic hair repair and strengthening treatment, thanks to vitamin E and linoleic acid.

Anusuya likes this.
  8. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I don't use coconut oil or olive oil on my hair, I've found them too "heavy" plus I dislike the smell of olive oil. I prefer my pro naturals Moroccan argan oil, nice and light.

I prefer Vit E oil instead of castor oil for my eyebrows & eye lashes plus I use it once a month on my scalp instead of almond oil.

I use jojoba oil as a body moisturiser after shower, it is not oily and works very well. In the winter I mix the jojoba oil with shea butter, add Vit E oil & lavendar essential oil as a body butter.

Anusuya likes this.
  9. FashionRCD

FashionRCD New IL'ite

10. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I didn't know that argan oil is a natural sunscreen, do you know what the SPF is??