1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

மித்ர மாளிகை..!

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by Rajeni, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot readernsudha for this encouraging FB!!

2. Rajeni

Thanks a lot for reading and liking the story samplereader (nice username btw) I have not written any novels before this. This is my first, but have attempted a few short stories for which I will share the link.
    And, I will try my best to answer your questions below -

1.AP ...has he started smelling something abt the lawyer? bcos he has written treasure hunt na? Yes! In Vijay's letter to AP, he has mentioned about Lawyer mimicking AP's voice during college and that had stirred AP's doubt on Lawyer.

2. If so , why has he not re-written his will ..since he s doubting something bad can happen? The old will is with his Lawyer friend.. So he didnot want to involve him. Hence he has drawn a new will without his knowledge and setup the treasure hunt so that only Mithra would get to it!

3. or has AP really worried that mano will go to an extend of killing him ? if so y has he not mentioned that in his letter to mithra? y only the letter abt vikram and nothing else? No! Though he was shocked about Mano trying to kill him, he also knew he couldnt. So he changed the will only to scare him and stop him from any such foolish attempts.

4.if lawyer has planned the death of AP, why did he first execute the will which gives everything to raji? didnt he give the least important to AP 's son? has he really not cared abt mano? Why would he care for Mano, if he had not cared for AP itself! He executed it because (1) he dont want to forge it and get into trouble (2) also, he thought if Raji gets to be the heir, it would keep Mithra and Mano of the ground and it would help him escape

5. and lastly y did goutham let lawyer to shoot himself? has he not really cared for mega? He did because he cared about Megha! Will it not be a bigger ordeal to see you father accused and prosecuted by your own husband.. also both of their reputation as lawyers would be affected. So he chose to end everything soon and in private!

Hope I clarified to an extent!

SpritualSoul and Preetii like this.
  3. samplereader

samplereader New IL'ite

Hey/......thanks for the response :) :) keep writing :)

4. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

No wonder @Rajeni you are finest post winner.
    Mithra Maligai is an exemplary story.... wow, amazing... no words to congrats you... maintained the suspect at all episodes.... that too in our mother tongue language..... my mom read many Rajesh novels... she use to say thriller crimes.... I could connect it with yours....

Hats off...
    Love your story..
    Your children got a superb mother who can get good bedtime stories... but they would be awake to listen full story :D :D

Please soon come back to Your other story - You are missing in my heart...

pls.s

Rajeni likes this.
  5. Zao

Zao New IL'ite

Rajeni likes this.
  6. Zao

Zao New IL'ite

Nice. I am new around here. I appreciate the forum.
    Can somebody give links to an old weekly novel I read back in years named "lemuria kandam or kumari kandam"?
    And "ஓ லீனா" In தினமணிக்கதிர்?
    Thanks. If I have interesting links / texts I will share also.

7. SpritualSoul

SpritualSoul Gold IL'ite

Woww!!! Brilliant... amazing... marvelous..
    Unexpected twist at the end.. every single episode is mindblowing.. i could easily visualise each and every charecter and all scenes..
    Its very dificult to maintain the suspence till end but you did a fentastic job and made us glued to this story...awesome story and fentastic naration
    as everyone have suggested pls publish it as a book...

Rajeni likes this.
  8. SaDi

SaDi New IL'ite

hai Rajeni,
    எனக்கு என்ன சொல்றதுன்னே தெரியல. உங்க கதை முழுசா இப்ப தான் படிச்சேன். ஆரம்பிச்சதுக்கு அப்புறம் எங்கயுமே நிறுத்த முடியல. நீங்க எழுதிருக்க விதம்... கதை கொண்டு போன விதம்... ஒவ்வொரு கதாபத்திரமும் ரொம்ப அருமை...
    முடிவை பாக்கும் போது இன்னொரு நல்ல காதல் கதைக்கு வாய்ப்பிருக்கு போல... எதிர்பார்க்கலாமா...? :hearteyes:.....

Rajeni likes this.
  9. Rajeni

Thanks a lot dear Preethi! All your support gave me the motivation to complete the story successfully..

Posted next episode for YMH.. let m know how you like it

10. Rajeni

Thanks a lot spritualsoul for such a wonderful feedback. I would definitely try to publish!