1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

மறு ஜென்மம்!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by yams, Apr 14, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

அன்புள்ள தோழிகளே!!! இது நான் கேள்விப்பட்ட வித்தியாசமான உண்மை கதை!
    இது மக்களுக்கு மறுஜென்மம் பற்றிய சில உண்மைகளை கூறுவதாய்!!!

அமெரிக்காவை சேர்ந்த ஒரு பெண் நீண்ட நாட்களாக ஒரு பிரச்னையில் தவித்தாள் அது ஒரு மூடிய அறையில் அல்லது லிப்ட் போன்ற அடைபட்ட இடத்திற்குள் விடபட்டால் அவள் மயக்கத்திற்கு உள்ளானால்!!
    இதை சரி செய்ய விரும்பிய அவள் உறவினர்கள் அவளை ஒரு மனநல மருத்துவரிடம் அழைத்து சென்றனர் அவர் அவளை ஆழ்நிலை தூக்கத்திற்கு அழைத்து சென்று சிறு வயதில் அவளுக்கு ஏதேனும் பாதிப்பு நேரிட்டதா என்று அரிய எண்ணி சிறுவயதிற்கு அவளை அழைத்து சென்றும் 3 வயது வரை அவளுக்கு ஏதும் பாதிப்பு இல்லை என்று அறிந்து வெறுத்து போன மருத்துவர் கோபம் கொண்டு எவ்வளவு முடியுமோ அவ்வளவு முன் செல்லுமாறு கூறி வெறுத்து உட்கார திடீர் என்று அந்த பெண் வேற்று மொழி பேசுவதை உணர்ந்து கவனித்தார் அதில் ஒரு வித்தியாச அதிர்ச்சிக்கு உள்ளனர்!!!

அது 20 வயதே ஆனா அந்த பெண் முன் ஜென்மத்தில் அதாவது இரண்டாம் உலக போரின் போது எலி காய்ச்சலில் மக்கள் கூட்டமாக இறந்த சமயத்தில் உயிர் இருந்தும் மயக்கத்தில் இருந்த அப்பெண்ணை இறந்ததாக எண்ணி புதைத்து விட்டனர் மூச்சு முட்டி இறந்த காரணத்தால் அந்த பெண் இந்த பிறவியிலும் அது போல் மூடிய அறையாக இருந்தால் மயக்கம் கொள்கிறாள் என்று அறிந்தார்!!!

உண்மையிலேயே மறுபிறவி உண்டு என்று மருத்துவரீதியாக உணர்ந்த சம்பவம் இது!!!:thumbsup

2. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

எனக்கு நோ கமெண்ட்ஸ் யாமினி.

பின்ன ஏன் வந்தேன்னு கேக்குறியா?

நீ எது எழுதினாலும் கண்டிப்பா படிப்பேன்.

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

why no comments???

4. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

naa vandhu oru atheist. athunaala ithu, madha nambikkai yellaam kidaiaathu.

manitharkalai mathippaen, nambuvaen.

athae samayam yaarudanum, irukkaa / illiyaa yendra vaaku vaathaththirkum poka maattaen.

5. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

very surprising yams. idhu maadhiri ellam films la thaan paathurukkom. But real life experience? Amazing.

Where did you pick this up from?

6. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

no one believes that nats but somethings wont be belived till it has been proved right?????

electricity kandupudikkaradhukku munnadi if someone says that even night can be so bright as day with the help of some source no one might have belived everyththing as a start so lets take this also as such!!!!

no arguments all nats just said what i thought there is nothing in this world that i do believe fully or neither i don't so :thumbsup k???

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

i think it has been published in a foreign magazine mallika akka!! dono correctly!

that girl is a amerian and she started speaking german!!!!

the docter knows 5 languages including german so he was able to know this amazing fact!!!
    :thumbsup

8. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

I read this news yesterday.
    A 13-year-old Croatian girl baffled doctors after waking up from coma speaking fluently in German and unable to speak in her mother tongue. She was unconcious for 24 hours after being hospitalised for blood poisoning.
    I had an uncle who was a lawyer in Chennai. I am not talking about recent years. He once narrated a case about a very young girl in some part of North India who kept insisting her parents to take her to another village where her family was living. Her parents were flabbergasted but finally took her to that village. She showed them several landmarks she was familiar with and walked into a house and showed an elderly man and claimed that he was her husband and called all his grown up children by their names and she wanted to live in that house with her family. What a situation!
    Certain things, cerain happenings are beyond our comprehension but incidents like these make us wonder about rebirth. I think rebirth-assuming it is true- need not be connected to God or religion and it is not a subject to be argued. We are here and by accident some leave early without finishing their mission and are sent back or come back on their own to finish the task; ofcourse these are my views about such happenings.....

9. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Yamini and Monifa

Surprising to hear about the news you have given.

love
    viji

10. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

There are certain things or incidents that cannot be commented on, this is one of those..... punar janam is one such factor which i dont know to believe or not..... if it is there then every one of us will have it and would have died in previous birth, then why are we not getting such instincts or feelings for us.... i dont know to believe or not....