1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

நீரின்றி அமையாது உடல்

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by vidhyalakshmid, Mar 23, 2022.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: In this ten minutes video you had crunched voluminous information that begins from Tamil literature Sangam period touching upon river Kaveri patinap palai*, world civilisation by riverside et al establishing the water sine-qua-non to world and human body and how human body needs drinking optimal water that can balance ph and secretion of essential hormones and skin glow.

2. I heard it in slow speed and felt initially sitting in geography class and then in Tamil literature Clara and eventually in physiology class.

3. Super enunciation unction diction erudition throughout your speech in aplomb must have certainly produced a great applause in the venue. How come master of commerce could produce and deliver a speech like an MOL?
    Thanks & Regards.
    God Bless.
    * from google - பண்டைத் தமிழகத்தில் சிறப்புப் பெற்றிருந்த கடல் வாணிகம் துறைமுகச் சிறப்பு, ஏற்றுமதியாகும் பண்டங்கள், சுங்கம் கொள்ளும் முறைமை, கடைத்தெருக்கள், வணிகரின் நேர்மை முதலிய செய்திகளை விளக்கிக் கூறுகிறது இந்நூல்.

காவிரியின் பெருமை
    வசையில் புகழ் வயங்கு வெண்மீன்
    திசை திரிந்து தெற்கு ஏகினும்
    தற் பாடிய தளி உணவின்
    புள் தேம்பப் புயல் மாறி
    வான் பொய்ப்பினும் தான் பொய்யா
    மலைத் தலைய கடற்காவிரி
    புனல்பரந்து பொன் கொழிக்கும்(1-7)

கருத்துரை:
    குற்றமற்ற புகழினையுடைய வெள்ளிக்கோள், தான் நிற்கின்ற வடதிசையிலிருந்து தென் திசைக்குப் போனாலும், தன்னைப் (வானத்தை) பாடி, மழைத்துளிகளையே உணவாக உண்டு வாழும் வானம்பாடிப் பறவை தனக்கு உணவான மழைத்துளிகளைப் பெற முடியாமல் வருந்துமாறு மழை மேகம் திசை மாறி மழை பெய்யாது பொய்த்தாலும் தான் பொய்க்காமல் இருப்பது காவிரியாறு. இக்காவிரியாறு குடகுமலையில் தோன்றி கடல் போன்று எங்கும் பரந்து பொன்னாக விளை நிலங்களைச் செழிக்கச் செய்யும்.)

vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  3. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Sir, I was doing a project in tamil toastmasters. This one is a long project, that`s why I have to prepare with widespread information. I really bow down for the gracious feedback. And awed at your curiosity to search the related poem from pattinappaalai. Thanks so much!

Thyagarajan likes this.