1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

தி.ஜாவும் நானும்.....!

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by AbhiSing, Jan 19, 2009.

1. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Raba

Same pinch nice to know that you too like Thi. Jaa . Yes Amma vandhaal is too good too....may be for me Moghamul was the first of Thi jaa so it struck a chord.

Well...La Sa Ra...needing numerous times to grasp his stories...nevertheless gives different perpectives in each reads.

Sindha.Nathi....enakkul yerpaduththiya thaakam athikam.

Meendum santhipom.nanri.

2. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

> செம்பருத்தி

I read this novel when it was being serialized in DinamNi Kadhir. I still recall one scene which I am hesitant to post.

> அம்மா வந்தாள்

Is this the novel where the son is a saint and his mother comes to visit him hoping to get her own temptations eliminated only to find out that the son is not a saint at all? Or am I confusing this with another novel?

Abhi: Are you from near Kallidaikurichchi/ Ambasaumdram? Someone once told me that these are the quintessential Tamil Brahmin villages. I have been there once.

3. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear AbhiSing,
    Its very difficult to portray what I feel about two of the greatest authors in tamil, namely thi.jaa and laa.sa.raa. I wanted to start writing atleast 30 pages about just one book of each and I am at a loss of words you know? I read, then re-read, then realize that I get moved and read again numerous times till I realize that I can never be one of those words of these great people's works. Out of the many, that I read of thi.jaa, "Anbae aaramudhae!" is my favorite. Still cannot forget Malar manjam, mogamuL, naLabaagam, chembaruththi, amirdham and so many others. Laa.sa.raa - ammaadi! romba kashtam. Did you read his paaRkadal? Just to conclude, I go with the old timers, Devan, Kalki and SVV. In that order. Followed by thi.jaa and laa.sa.raa and then balakumaran. Thanks for sending me to those thoughts. -rgs

4. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Wow it has been more than 2 years since I wrote this...and thanks for reviving it:cheers

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much for the FB to my old post. So happy that Thi. Jaa is attractive enough:thumbsup

True

Ethai solla, ethai vida...ellame en favourites thaan.

Laa saa raa vin ezhuththukkalum paarkadal thaan...nammai moozhhadiththuvidum. Paarkadal padichirukken.

They are not old timers...I feel that we are late comers...may be.:)

kaalaththaal azhiyaatha muththirai ezhuththukkalai neengal virumbupavaraai irunthaal intha blog: à®…à®´ியாச் சுடர்கள் ungalukku pidikkum. En nerangalil perumbaanmai intha thalaththil ..kathaikalai rusiththukkonde kazhiyum:cheers

Thanks RGS for sharing your favourite writers with me.

I like the old Bala...ippothullavar thooramai poivittaar.:spin

6. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

> Did Sembaruthi come as a serial story in Thinamanik kathir?(News to me)

This was pre-1968, probably before you were born :)

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

அன்பினிய விஜி,

திரு.தி ஜா வை பற்றிய உங்கள் எண்ண குவிப்புகள் வெகு அருமை . மனதில் எட்டிப் பார்த்த ஒரு பொறாமை.நான் ஏன் இதை எழுதவில்லை என்றா அல்லது தி.ஜா எனக்கே உரியவர் என்ற பொல்லாத அவஸ்தையா?
    மோக முள்ளை பலமுறை படிக்க ஆரம்பித்து தொடர முடியவில்லை.ஆனால் அந்த முதல் அத்தியாயம்,கும்பகோணத்தின் செம்மண் புழுதி நடைபதியில் நடப்பவர்கள் பேருந்து நிலையத்தில் நிற்பவர்கள் மீது வாரி இறைக்க நான் சட்டென்று முகத்தை துடைத்து கொண்டேன் .

செம்பருத்தியை மிக விரும்பிய் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் படித்தவள்.அம்மா வந்தாள் என்னுள் ஏற்படுத்திய தாக்கங்கள்.
    அன்பே ஆரமுதே என்ற நாவல் நான் இன்னும் பல முறை படிக்க விரும்பும் நூல்

நான் மிக விரும்பி ரசித்த நாவல் கொத்தமங்கலம் சுப்புவின் தில்லானா மோகனம்பாள்.சுப்பு அவர்களின் எழுத்து வாழ்க்கையின் பொற்காலம் இந்த நாவல்.
    இதை பற்றிய ஏன் எண்ணங்கள்,பின்பு எழுதுகிறேன்,இப்போது முடியவில்லை.

வாழ்த்துக்கள் பற்பல.
    பிரியமுடன்
    mithila