Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radhu2009

radhu2009 New IL'ite

Hi,:hiya

I am Radhika living in Chennai with my husband and 2 children. I am interested to get connected with enterprising ladies . I am always a learner and would like to know about lot of things!!!

Regards
    Radhika

2. ndmbaf

ndmbaf New IL'ite

hi,

i am from India , Delhi. done my fashion designing .

Getting tops /kurtis for all occassions or daily wear , as per your liking is even easier. you can get in touch with me and you will be pleasently surprised with the collection ............. see you soon.

regards
    niru:cheers:bonk:rant:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  3. ndmbaf

ndmbaf New IL'ite

hi ,

i am from kolkata too.

niru

4. sahilnaveen

sahilnaveen New IL'ite

Who am I part 3

Hi
    This is sahil from Chandigarh and working as an engineer. I was searching for a school for my son and as well accomodation in mussaffa. I want to bring my family from india. Accidently, I got this site and feel that it will provide me help. so hope for the best.:thumbsup.
    I hope that i will get some good response from IL.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Radhika
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Browse through the site and interact with members of your taste. You will find manyenterprising ladies around here.
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Niru
    We do not allow self promotion in this site, so you cannot advertise about your products here in case you wish to do you can add it in our Il directory by sending the details to induslady@indusladies.com
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

6. Arunarc

Hello Sahil
    Please go through this link Indians in Abu Dhabi - IndusLadies you will find all the information you want about accomodation and school and much more.

7. sthota

sthota New IL'ite

Introduce myself

Hi

My name is swathi .I stay in Naperville ,IL.I do have one 11 month old baby boy .If any one staying in and around in naperville and aurora.let me know .i am excited to make new friends

thanks

swathi

8. sathisiva

sathisiva New IL'ite

Hi I am sathya here, i saw the site while searching information on school admission and feeback. I am happy to join IL and expecting that it would be of gret help to me. i am basically a structural engineer settled in chennai.

sathya

9. Arunarc

Hello Swathi
    You can have a look here Indians in Midwest - IndusLadies to find members from your area. do interact with them to make friends.

Hello Sathya
    Please go through this Schools - IndusLadies

10. Ushagurnani

Ushagurnani New IL'ite

Hi, I have just moved to Gardens two months back from Sharjah where I lived for three years. Have been in Dubai from last 32 years. Was working with a reputed airline and resigned last month.

I hold cooking classes for all types of cuisines only on Fridays and Saturdays morning.

Usha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.