How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Apr 8, 2007.

1. mythreyiv

mythreyiv New IL'ite

There is no suspense with my user name. I have this mythreyiv ( my firstname and first letter of lastname Vattikuti) user name from the back old days when usa.net was there, where i have opened my first email account with this user name (in 1999 i guess) after some years it lost the existenace and I have carreid away with the same username.

Though I go by the nick name of Mythu, I believe in the origianal name ( and not in nick names) so I always try to go or search with my original name when looking for user names.

There are lot of intetesitng stories here about username, now i feel like I should have comeup with some creative useranme even just for fun :)

-Mythreyi

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009
  2. sathisiva

sathisiva New IL'ite

hi,

sathya here.. people call me sathi in my home town. i added my hubby name also with my user id. thats how sathisiva..

sathya.

3. SriNimal

SriNimal New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is sreevidhya and my hubby's name is Amarnath Nimal.

I am usually called as sri and hence liked to have user name as sri from mine and Nimal from my hubby.

Cheers,
    sri

4. katz

katz New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Kartik. This was the nickname given to me by my boss at my first job and it kind of stuck! :cheers

Cheers,
    Katz

5. Stars

Stars Junior IL'ite

Hello,
    Stars have always fascinated me. They are numerous and yet each is unique and shines and sparkles at its brightest on the dark canvas of the sky. Among a billion Indian stars I am also a unique, bright, sparkling star! :)

STARS

6. ShwetaSri

ShwetaSri Bronze IL'ite

HI All,

My name is Shweta and Sri is from my last name Srivastava. So no story no suspense at all.

7. laksmi

laksmi New IL'ite

My actual name is Lakshmi.Since your system has already allotted this name earlier, I had to knock out the h after s. my google search for வேற்குழவீ led me to your web site.I found the same interesting thought it fit to join the party myself. I wish to talk my daughter-in-law also into becoming an IL.She being childless will surely get solace and strength through the IL connection.I am yet to talk to her.But she is already reciting the Verkuzhavee verse given to us by a family elder who is a devotee of Lord Muruga.

8. manohar829

manohar829 New IL'ite

I just wanted to tell everybody that I am a guy that why I have choosen this name.

I have actually tried for IndusGuy, but it was already taken by some lucky guy

7 is my lucky number, so i landed up with this user id

9. AvikaaDhanya4

AvikaaDhanya4 New IL'ite

Well frens..

Avikaa means as strong as earth and as beautiful as a rose while Dhanya means victory in Sanskrit..thts how i got my name..oh ya, 4 is my lucky number..so ended up with AvikaaDhanya4..nice rite?

-Dhanya-

10. yours2468

yours2468 New IL'ite

hi,
    its just happends that right from my child hood i like the subject mathematics i used to play with numbers.these numebrs classified even numbers and odd numbers. i choose even numbers as my favourite and where ever possible i got even numbers in my favour for eg bike registration,car registration ,buying tickets etc even is even odd is odd . how ever for choosing my id as 2468 there is a small reason. we are family of total 8 which includes six children, iam the 4 th one.so parents as (2) then my no in family 4, childen 6 and their total 8.thats how i chosen yours 2468 as my id.