Discuss :FSI and other details regarding plots,construction here.

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gopituty, Dec 4, 2009.

1. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Hi..

What is the maximum FSI I can get for this (attached file) plot?

Its a 2874 sq ft land in 30 feet road. But frontage is only 10 feet.

Is it possible to get premium fsi for this plot?

Can someone please help me out?

Gopi

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: FSI in 30 feet road

gopi,

I am not sure if the 10ft frontage will give you any leverage in the premium fsi. unless the plot is an area where there are other criterias that could give you the premium.

i feel you could put this question to the panel of THE HINDU property plus or check out with cmda.

3. GayathriPrathap

GayathriPrathap New IL'ite

Things to be considered while buying a property under construction

Hi ILs,
    One of my friend is planning to buy a flat which is under construction in Chrompet by Conceptt Builders. It would be of great help if we can summarize the points that are to be clarified with the builder before buying the property.

And if anyone has got a flat or house from this builder before please share your feedback about them.

Regards,
    Gayathri:)

4. royans

royans New IL'ite

Sale Deed

Hi,

We've purchased a house in Perungudi with the help of a housing loan from HSBC. The property was registered on 13th Nov 2009 at the Neelangarai sub-registar office. The Sale deed is to be handed over to the bank upon inspection of the property.

The inspection has not been carried out so far. I got a call from the registrar office, Santhome yesterday but no one was available on the premises at the time. They said they will visit the area again in a week's time.

The bank is pressurising me to pay a bribe to the sub-registrar office to get the sale deed. They do not like to use the term bribe but that is what it is. Now they have the receipt to collect the sale deed from the sub-registrar. They say that normally buyers pay some money there at the sub-registrar and their sale deed is handed over in about 5 days time. I was not aware of this. They asked me to pay Rs 4000.

What I'd like to know is, whose responsibility is it to collect the sale deed. They say that if I do not treat this as urgent, the sale deed might land up in the collector's office and being a Govt office and all that, we might not get to see it again!

If anyone can throw some light on this situation, I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance,
    Sylvia.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Re: Sale Deed

Sylvia. my friend was into similar situation
    the difference was here its home there is a multicomplex and he had to pay 4 lacs to the subregsitar for the proceedings

6. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

I agree. Even we have faced this problem.

The subregistrars office is usually one of the most corrupt palces in our country.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  7. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Re: FSI in 30 feet road

Thank you Shanthi for your reply.

I have dropped the plan of getting the plot from there..

Currently I'm looking at a 5300 sq ft plot in a 40 feet road with frontage 68sq ft in Thiruneermalai.

Any idea about the FSI we will get in this plot?

Thanks

8. royans

royans New IL'ite

Wow! 4 lacs.. as a bribe, you mean ?!!
    I don't see why we have to pay any more than we have already. We have paid 7.92 lacs for registration and Rs 20,000 for the stamp papers.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sylvia,

if you brought a completed house then the onus lies on both the buyer and the banker. if it was a 50% completed or something, the builder would chase the registrar (i am not sure but have heard that they do pay a lot of b to get so many things) as he needs the bank to release the amount.

but when you go for property tax the first time, you are asked to pay a amount, along with your tax..oh not to forget the eb transfer of ownership...:rant:rant

10. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

i do not have an experience with the registrar's office but about the eb office - yes.

like shanthi said it's a nightmare.

my wife had to undergo the troublesome job.

they were asking for the buzz word "b", but my wife made a big scene over there.

they sent her back asking to come after a week.

couple of weeks after a few visits and meeting the je's, ae's, finally she got the transfer done from the builder's name to ours'.

yes still these are the places where corruption is prevalent.