Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Rajalakshmi
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    We do not allow self promotion in the public forum. In case you wish to increase the contacts you can add it in our IL directory by sending the details to Induslady@indusladies.com
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

2. Ayshwaryakarnan

Ayshwaryakarnan New IL'ite

3. durgaprasath

durgaprasath New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Durga from Chennai. I have joined this forum to know lot of things and to share things.

Cheers,
    Durga

4. getssmruti

getssmruti New IL'ite

hi i am smruti from bangalore. i have a daughter who keeps me busy whole day. i stay with my inlaws. i am from hyderabad married in pune and now settled in bang. i am a maharashtrian.i am happy to join indusladies.:)

5. Arunarc

Hello Ayshwarya
    A little more about yourself would have been appreciated.
    Please go through this New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forum discussions of your interest

Hello Durga
    Browse through the site to know what you want and you will all under this roof.

6. Arunarc

Hello Smruti
    Welcome to indusladies community. Happy to have you amidst us all.

7. SangeethSwaroop

SangeethSwaroop New IL'ite

Good Evening,
    I'm Sangeetha, an ambitious working mom. Currently located in London and will be moving to Chennai in next few weeks. With great hopes to establish our life in our home town my husband and I have started hunting for schools, recreation facilities, hospitals, mode of transport and lot more near our base location! Came to know about this website from a colleague and found it very interesting. Have started digging all the previous posts and started gathering information. Must introduce this to other colleagues at work by posting it on my company site.

My journey begins here ...

Cheers,
    Sangeetha Swaroop.

8. saraha

saraha New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is Saraswathi from Bangalore, currently located at Irving, Texas. Got to know about IL through one of my friend at Atlanta. I am yet to go through all the links. I do spend some time browsing in my free time, as I am busy mom of twins. This looks interesting !!! :cheers

Cheers !!!
    Saraswathi

9. meenaamv

meenaamv New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am meena currently residing in kuwait but basically from chennai. I am married and blessed with two kids.

I came in to this site while i was searching for some kutch work. i am really happy with this community.

i am intrested in stitching, embroidery and drawing kolams.

With regards,
    Meena.

10. Supri

Supri Silver IL'ite

!

Hi gals,

I am the new girl on the block so as to say, just joined in. I live in Abu Dhabi and my hobbies and interests r reading, interior design, crochet, embroidery, art, history, movies and music. Hope to meet a whole load of u gals with similar interests.

See Ya!
    :coffeeSupriya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.