Muscat Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Africa & Middle East - Other Areas' started by Induslady, Oct 30, 2006.

1. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

Hi,all after a long time.
    great news,I have got net conn,and my husband cleared his driving test,and got his licence.we have car now.So all well settled.:thumbsup
    My son is going to play school,Modern nursery.and my daughter is going to school.All ok now.bye.

2. pashni

pashni IL Hall of Fame

hi ,I also stay in darsait.backside to kimji.

3. sujadilip

sujadilip New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Suja from chennai residing in Ruwi, Muscat.

:) Rgds,

4. sujadilip

sujadilip New IL'ite

Hi,

where u stay in muscat.

:)

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Jansi, sohar is a nice place. these days because of the free zone, there is lot of development. the indian school sohar is good, cbse school. nice place. and inbetween dubai and muscat.

rush2me, long time no see. so how is your son. heard there are lot of changes in ISG these days. you are in al-khuwair. i was in al-khuwair in the bombay sweets building for a few years. now DH stays near american school. willbe there in the summer months.

good to know. last time when i came in april frist week, too it was cold due to the sudden rains.

adel, buraimi is a nice place. though calm. how do you feel the laid back place?? so do you visit dubai frequently.

Pashni, great to know that you have settled well. darsait area is great place to stay with the temples and the south india population. how about the rents now.

nice area. welcome here kareena. so how do you like muscat.
    Welcome to il suja. ruwi is crowded??

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see some activity in this thread. lot of new comers here.:thumbsup

last year, we thought of meeting when i was in muscat during summer vacations it did not happen.

keerthana, jayashree and all what happened to all of you.

7. pratibhakabra

pratibhakabra New IL'ite

Hi everyone

I am pratibha and have shifted to Muscat very recently a month back. I am staying in CBD area in Ruwi.

I am basically from Chennai in India but after marriage since past 5 years was in Mumbai - Thane.

I have two sons one 4 years old and the other one 7 mths.

would like to know is someone else is around in CBD area, kindly send in your contacts.

Hoping to make some good freinds in here.

8. nightangel

nightangel New IL'ite

hello all,
    iam in dubai but likely to move over to muscat in a month or two. i have two kids, iam looking for a good teacher for carnatic music and bharatnatyam dance and keyboard. iam not for institutes as i did not have a good experience . Please let me know if there is any good teacher for the same. thanks in advance, bye.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Prathiba,welcome to this forum. i am sure you like muscat already. you cannot get contact details on the forum.

Nightangel,
    Dance and carnatic music you can find teachers who teach at their homes. keyboard, i don't think there are any. 3 years back we had to rely only on the institutes. depending on the area you settle and your kids schools, you can easily get teachers. my daughter learnt music in al-khuwair. you have dance teachers in al-khuwair too. and the institutes in muscat fare better.

10. sujadilip

sujadilip New IL'ite

Welcome to il suja. ruwi is crowded??[/quote]

Yes Shanthi, its true.