Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SudhaRSV

SudhaRSV New IL'ite

Hi,

Sudha here from Dubai. thanks for your posting. We stay in The Greens. Is there any entry fee for the event? How long the event takes the time. Please give some details.

2. meenapadhu

meenapadhu New IL'ite

Hi

This is Meena padmanabhan, came to know about the site while surfing to engage my 3 yr old son in kids play area, hoping to get good friends.

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sudha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    As per this announcement http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/38662-no-more-personal-pictures-public.html we do not allow personal photos, so had to edit your post.
    Here Indians in UAE - IndusLadies you will find members from your area you can interact with them and make friends.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do take part in the discussions in the forums of your interest

Hello Bernd
    We do not allow external links in the site so had to edit it as per our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-etiquette-and-guidelines/2676-forum-etiquette.html
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do take part in the discussions in the forums of your interest

4. Arunarc

Hello Vivek
    go through this Indian Baby Names - IndusLadies to search for baby's name.

Hello Jaya
    Nice to see after such a long time you made up your mind to make a post here.
    About Chennai schools you can find all the information here Schools - IndusLadies you can put in your query here and members can help you much better.

5. Arunarc

Hello Hema
    You will find the information here Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching - IndusLadies

Hello Meena
    See if you can find something here Kids Korner - IndusLadies

6. Sjohri

Sjohri New IL'ite

hello iam shikha
    I am living in amritsar with my husband . i saw this side while searching some articles on pregnancy. i like spirits of member and i decide to join this.now i gt to know the importance of Induslady side.iam from north india and never heard about ojas music or garbarakshambhagai(sorry if spells wrong).iam trying to search itI am looking for ideas,
    connecting with people here. I enjoy reading (when I have time) and also am interested in different sections .

Looking forward to being here:):thumbsup

7. vasudhak

vasudhak New IL'ite

hi,

Iam very happy to join in this.I hope it is very helpful to expose ourself to the world.So please utilise it.:bowdown

8. Arunarc

Hello Shikha
    Go through this I'm Pregnant - IndusLadies you can find about this music and more.

Hello Vasu
    Feel free to discuss on any topics but in the right forum.

9. vidhuram

vidhuram New IL'ite

:wave:waveHi wounderful ladies,

I m vidhyaramasamy from Gujarat. I am basically from tamilnadu. I am an engineer but who is very much interested in art and crafts, home decorations and singing. Right now i am handling spoken English class.
    I am very happy to join hands with you all here. :cheers:cheers

vidhya

10. meemi

meemi New IL'ite

hi all,

I am meemi proffessionally a music teacher at erode. Is there anybody in this from erode. Also I welcome to share my music knowledge with other musiclovers. So please do share with me yours.

see you often. with love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.