"Crazy Idea" Contest - December 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hope this doesn't seem crazy at all,,, but I really dream of a day when history would return once again. then India would become an enlightened country where people would have become so spiritually rosen and technologically developed that they would come away from religious, caste and linguistic disparity. people would have come to understand that god lives in themselves and to do good, think good and to preach good would be the best way to reach any state of enlightenment. there would be no political parties with dirty political doings nor would there be any sort of hatred. people from all around the world would come to India to gain this beautiful experience. there would be so much linging to reach India that there would be long queues in front of so called developed countrys' embassys for a visa to india.
    We would become a stable and peaceful country ,,and one day there would be no one wanting to leave India in search of material and comfort.

2. dhivya312

dhivya312 Senior IL'ite

hi....
    My crazy idea is...
    want to have a remote control for transportation..... if we press a button.... we can go to that place within 2 min.... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    how about delivering a baby by either husband or wife according to their convinence?.....:rotfl
    How about all the people having same opinion to save the earth from global warming?....:rotfl:)

3. Prabaa

Prabaa New IL'ite

Hi,

Just imagine that a small chip being fixed in all human beings when they r born. It keeps track of all the activities done by that person. In that case, we can easily track any person around the world and anything done against the law by a person could b traced out easily. It would lead to a peaceful world!

Prabaa

4. SudhaRSV

SudhaRSV New IL'ite

Hi
    As scientists are saying that in December 2012 Planet X is going to hit the earth will become true,
    then
    If the earth will break into peaces and will be splashed in to space.
    but Nothing will happen to ONLY India .The shape of india and will remain same geographically.
    The smallest plannet in the universe is
    "Plannet India"
    #
    #
    !!HOW CRAZY!!

Jai Ho

Attached Files:

5. Karthiga

Karthiga Bronze IL'ite

We have records of great singers who have sung tousands of songs using several million words.These songs generally use only a few thousands of words. Each word is sung differently in differently in different songs .Each of these words will be seperated and stored in a computer.

Then when we have a new song and a music director composes a new tune the word which have the some tune will be taken from the computer and the words will be arranged as per the new song.

We will have :) a new song sung by the great singer without him singing it:thumbsup

6. aniwils

aniwils New IL'ite

Hi all,

My crazy idea no.1 -- A swimsuit for those who dont know swimming. Anybody who wears it would be able to swim like a fish.Thats not all- you can wear it over the dress you are wearing- no need to take a shower before or after the swim. And it will keep your hair and dress dry!!

Aniwils

7. aniwils

aniwils New IL'ite

Hi again,

This is my crazy idea no.2- spray-on socks! Socks would be in a liquid form, available in different colours, in spray bottles. You just spray it on and it dries instantly. You want it thicker? Spray on an additioal layer! You can also mix different colours and be creative to get new designs and combinations everyday. And the best part is that you dont have to take it off - you can either wipe it or wash it away!

Aniwils

8. prettyguns

prettyguns Silver IL'ite

In 2109, cloning would be so effective that we need not die. Every 60 years, we will go to a "Cloning Parlor" and get ourselves cloned again as an adult. Babies & Old people can be seen only in museums since we would be living as 25 year olds for 60 years and then clone ourselves again as 25 year olds. Christmas sales would include "do one cloning - get one cloning free" offer. If a part of our body does not work, we just need to stop by the "Spareparts - Mart" and pick up the part, replacement is free of cost and parts are cheaper during Christmas sale. If you are bored of your looks, stop by the "New Look Parlor" to change your look. And you need not even walk to such places - all of them are available for virtual shopping on your micro computer the size of a watch on your wrist. Home delivery free even on Planet Pluto!!!!!!!

9. aniwils

aniwils New IL'ite

My crazy idea no.3- I got this idea after listening to the highly inspiring talks by Dr.N.Gopalakrishnan of IISH (Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage) on their website www.iish.org.(I would recommend you all to listen to these talks,both in English and Malayalam. The talks are pretty long, but once you start listening, its difficult to stop).

I wish whatever system of teaching and learning was prevalent in ancient India, which had made us the unrivalled, rich nation all those years ago,would be revived and accepted nationwide.

While on the subject of schooling, I also wish that basic lessons -both in theory and practical- in plumbing, carpentary, electric wiring etc would be taught compulsorily at school level. That way everyone would be able to attend to our basic household repair needs without waiting for the mercy and extravagant charges of the plumbers and electricians now a days.

Aniwils

10. jaindosi

jaindosi New IL'ite

:hiyahi,
    i landed in mexico 3 months back,and being a strict vegetarian iam unable to enjoy the food outside as it has always something or the other non vegetarian.Ilove indian sweets,chats& everything....... be it jalebi, itmerti,gulabjamun ,tikki,golguppa and it made me:crazy.
    Since then i am thinking of an:idea,if there was a machine like FAX,somebody keeps these food items in it &VOILA...you get it here in mexico.:thumbsup
    Like who thought of FAX machine?100 yrs back:wave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.