1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Removing unwanted facial hairs

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shivani, Mar 9, 2006.

1. shivani

shivani New IL'ite

Hello

I have so many facial hairs. May be it is because of harmonal imbalalce. Can anybody suggest me so home remedies for unwanted hairs.

Regards
    Shivani

2. srisrimathi2005

srisrimathi2005 New IL'ite

facial hair

Hai,
    Even i have unwanted facial hair.I'l be happy if anyone suggest permanant remedy to get rid of unwanted facial hair.

3. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know abt the permanent removal, but in US u can get 'Nair' brand hair remover for face.. that works good.. u have to apply little and leave it for 5 mts and then just remove it with a cloth..

:)

4. jasmine_virdee

jasmine_virdee New IL'ite

hey i wanna ask one thing that does Nair causes any side effects?

5. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi

I have used Nair hair removal cream regular for about 5 -6 years and it was fine with me.Every skin is different. So I suggest you to buy a small pack and do a test. If it is fine with your skin go ahead and use it. These days I have switched over to wax and that is even better than hair removal cream...

6. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Could itch!

Dear all,

Would suggest that you test it on a small area on the arms before applying fully.
    I too use Nair only but everytime I use it,after I wash it off,I feel very itchy.So I apply a moisturising cream to stop the itchiness.

Cheers

7. Selvi

Selvi Senior IL'ite

I never had any problems with that. Make sure you dont rub the skin too much while taking the cream off, that might make it itchy..

:)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2006
  8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

some remedies

Hai,
    use a pumic stone very gently after applying soap to the face in a circular motion. In course of a few days, the hair may disappear. You have to use it daily and be careful not to rub vigorouly, this will cause rashes.
    Or take green gram flour and kasturi turmeric powder in 2:1 proportion. Mix with a little water to make a smooth paste, apply on face and leave till it dries. Then first wet the face and gently wash it away with mild scrubbing. This is a good remedy and if used eveyday, the face will be clear of hair. If you have a teenaged daughter, start this routine nowitself and the result will be good. Remember to use it daily. No need to use soap.
    varloo

1 person likes this.
  9. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi,

If anyone finds difference in their facial hair like increase of hair follicles,any other symtoms like headache and any changes in the period dates....they should definately get themselves checked.The harmonal imbalance can cause serious problems ,if found late.

Better safe than sorry.

10. shivani

shivani New IL'ite

Tvc Skyshop Products

Hello All

Thanks for ur replies. Have anybody used "TVC SKYSHOP" Porducts. In that their is one product for hair removel called Touch-n-smooth. It looks good, so i ordered it online. Any suggestions abt this product pls let me know.

Thanks